7| Visions of the Future?

~Draco

I stared at Potter/me laying on the ground. He reached up and clutched his head. His body went rigid, and his eyes rolled back.

"Potter!" I yelled and shook his shoulders. He stayed that way for a whole minute. I panicked, not knowing what was happening. I tried shaking him some more but then got up to get someone.

I was almost off the field when I heard him groan.

"Malfoy where are you?" He asked.

"What just happened?!" I shrieked.

"N-nothing, I think I just blacked out,"

I could hear the bluff in the tone of his voice. He sounded scared.

"You're lying," I said.

"I'm not," he replied.

"Tell me Potter, or so help me I'm going to-,"

"It. Was. Nothing." He cut me off.

"I will find out Potter, I always do,"

Potter shuffled to his feet and pushed past me. I grabbed his robes and pulled him back.

"Malfoy, seriously, drop it," he warned.

"I'm not going to drop it until you tell me," I said defiantly.

He stared at me for a moment. I held my breath in anticipation of his next move. Potter's/my shoulders sagged.

"Alright," he said, "I saw Snape and he was throwing us into his office,"

"That's it?" I frowned.

"Yeah it was just a tiny flash of a vision," Potter said.

"A vision?" I snorted.

"I see things before they happen, while they happen, and all that," he explained.

So the rumors were true. Potter was some kind of profit.

"Potter the Oracle," I muttered.

"Hey, you asked me what happened and I told you, now can I go?"

His mention of him leaving made me suddenly feel cold.

"No!" I said.

"What now?"

"Nothing," I shook my head quickly.

(Ayo we switching pov in the middle of the chap- BRaCE YouRselF)

~Harry

Malfoy's voice was urgent. It was almost like... he didn't want me to go.

I, on the other hand needed to go find Ron and Hermione and tell them what I saw.

Snape was going to do something. He was up to something. This time I would catch him, I knew it.

"Malfoy I need to go and talk to somebody," I whined.

"Am I not good enough to talk to?"

"Are you okay?" I stared.

He didn't reply, instead he plopped onto the pitch where the match took place, only an hour before. A few birds flew by but other than that, it was still.

"I don't want to go back to school like this," he said.

"Oi! Am I not good enough?" I mocked.

"I can't be you, Potter,"

"Likewise,"

"What are we going to do? What if we stay like this forever? You can't go back to Malfoy Manor on break, father will know that it isn't me and then he'll-," Malfoy rambled.

"It'll be fine, we can figure this out," I assured him.

We. Like a team. Never in a million years did I think I'd ever be on the same side as him. Maybe McGonagall was correct in stating that we had some similarities. Even if it was towards a single cause.

"Potter, sometimes... you're..." his voice was strangled.

"Don't hurt yourself," I smirked.

"I'm trying to be nice here you prat," he snapped, "sometimes, you aren't so bad,"

I almost laughed at him "being nice," it was a very Malfoy kind of 'nice'.
Snap at them, then proceed with the compliment.

"Can we tell Hermione about this?" I asked.

"You just said that we can figure this out," Malfoy said.

"She can help us,"

"No, I don't trust her,"

"Well I do, with my life, and I haven't talked to her in weeks," I argued, "I need to, please,"

It was his turn to give in.

"Alright, but she can't take over the investigation," he crossed his arms.

I busted out laughing.

"What?" He shouted over me.

"The investigation?" I choked.

"Shut the fuck up Potter or so help me," Malfoy fumed.