19| I Put A Hex On You

~Draco

I felt so useless, sobbing like a baby into Harry's chest but I couldn't hold anything back from him.

His open arms were just an invitation for my little pity party.

I was so overwhelmed.

Harry was so dead set on trying to get at Snape and I was scared for him.
He didn't know what Snape was capable of.
Hell I didn't know what Snape was capable of.
All I knew was that I needed to keep him away from Harry before anything worse could happen.

Of course, Harry was the most stubborn person ever and that would be a big task to do.

I stopped crying about ten minutes later.

"You never told me what was so interesting about the sky," I leaned against him.

"Well I was imagining myself flying," he said.

"Really?"

"No," he laughed, "the grey clouds make it easier for me to think, it's like a blank slate waiting for me to come up with something,"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" He asked.

"That sounded poetic,"

"I am known to be quite the literary genius,"

I snickered and the mood changed back to the lightheartedness that I loved to feel around him.

We were leaned up against the wall and my head was in his lap. Harry opened his mouth to say something when footsteps could be heard from just off the hall.

I gasped, remembering what Harry saw. His eyes were wide but he calmly pulled something from his pocket and threw it over us.

The footsteps got louder.

"Follow me closely," Harry murmured out of the corner of his mouth.

I clung to him like a shadow as we glided against the walls. He was taking us out of the Astronomy tower.

At the base of the steps stood Professor Snape.

I wish I could say I was surprised but I wasn't.

Harry froze at the sight of him. Snape was smack dab in the middle of the stairs. We wouldn't be able to get past if we just tried to squeeze by him.

I didn't want to get caught. I didn't want him to do something to Harry.

I tried those deep breathing exercises Blaise was always doing before tests, but to no avail.

I silently cursed Merlins beard.

Harry tugged on my arm and pulled us back to where we were before.

Snape hadn't followed us yet, giving us time to plan something.

"We need to hex him," Harry said.

"Are you mad?" I gasped.

"Do you want to get skinned alive by him??"

"We'll get caught and make things worse for the both of us," I shook my head.

"No Draco he can't see us, he will have nothing to nothing to prove," Harry insisted.

"He'll hear our voices and when he comes to he'll have our arses,"

"No he won't, trust me," Harry put his hand firmly on my arm.

We had no other choice but to trust him.