Chapter 10 - Riptide 2.0

I do not own any PJO or DC Characters, Rick Riordan and DC Comics does

Chapter 10 - Riptide 2.0

Themyscira

Percy realized that he had a momentary lapse in judgement as soon as they landed on Themyscira. As him and Diana left the aircraft, he looked around and only saw women and had to mentally slap his forehead. He was in the land of the Amazon's, of course there was only going to be women all around him. He mentally cursed himself for not realizing that until it was too late, but there wasn't anything he could do about it now.

As Diana led him onto Themyscira, Percy was amazed by the architecture. It was all very reminiscent of an ancient Greek city, and reminded Percy of home. 'Annabeth would love this place.' He froze, realizing what he just thought to himself, and had to concentrate very hard not to break down. 'Damn, out of Hell for less than 24 hours and already about to cry,' he scolded himself. Diana noticed him stop.

"Perseus, are you alright?" He looked up at her and managed to smile. "Yeah, just realized someone who was close to me from back home would've loved this place, that's all."

Diana nodded, oblivious to Percy's inner turmoil. "Themyscira is a beautiful island with beautiful architecture. It can grow on almost anyone."
Percy nodded and smiled, following Diana into a big temple where there was a tall woman talking to some slightly less taller women. Basically, to Percy, all the women here were really tall.

"Hello mother, I must speak to you about something of the utmost importance." The taller woman turned towards Diana and froze when she saw Percy. She looked at the women she was talking too and motioned for them to go away before turning back to the duo. "Daughter, explain something to me please. Why is there a man on our sacred island, again?"

Diana smiled at her mother before replying.
"Mother, this is Perseus. He is a New God, and he must be trained for he does not yet know his own power or his domains. We must train this God, and we must take him to Olympus."

Her mother looked at Percy before scoffing. "You really think that this young man here is a God? He is merely a teenager, what makes you think such things?"

"The Lasso of Truth, he is not from this world, but his world's Olympus made him a God, and an Olympian for saving them twice apparently. Before he could be taught how to use his new godly powers, he had to first finish a personal quest that led him through the depths of Tartarus, and when he escaped he found himself on this world. On the way here, he told me he only escaped today. We must train this young God, it would be wrong not to."

Diana's mother looked at Percy a second time, except this time it was slightly less skeptical. "How old are you child?"

Percy shrugged, "297. Each year in the real world is 35 years in the pit, and I was down there for 8 years."

Diana looked at him and laughed, "I'm still far older, little cousin."

Diana's again mother looked at Percy, in surprise this time. "You were a demigod? Of course you were, who was your godly parent?"

"Poseidon."

"Oh. If you don't mind me asking, what are you the god of, Lord Perseus?"

Percy put up his hands and shook his head, "Please, call me Percy. Also, I'm not really into all that 'Lord' stuff."

Her mother nodded. "To answer your question though, I am the God of Heroes and Vengeance, God of the Lost and Heir to Poseidon."

Diana's mother whistled, "Those are some big domains young one. Do you have any control over your powers at all?"