Chapter 16 - Amazo

Chapter 16 - Amazo

Mt Olympus

Zeus was in the throne room of Olympus along with Athena, Artemis, and Poseidon. All of them pondering what they just felt from Earth.

Zeus look at Poseidon. "Brother, care to explain?" Poseidon looked just as confused as his brother. "I have no idea what that was, but someone of Divine nature was definitely using my domains."

"And I for a fact know that wasn't your trident."

"Father, if I may?" Athena spoke up.

"What is it daughter?"

"When was the last time our Uncle here visited Earth? Maybe he sired an offspring and didn't even realize it."

"No, that's impossible! The last time I even bedded a mortal was over a thousand years ago! Surely she's dead now, no one ever granted her immortality and she didn't even know who I was or who she was."

"Are you positive?"

"Certainly."

Zeus was deep in thought on his throne as his daughter the wisdom goddess interrogated the Sea God.

"It wasn't a demigod," he spoke out of nowhere.
Artemis finally spoke up. "Is it possible that they were a legacy who woke a slumbering power?"
Zeus, however didn't answer as he again looked at his brother. "Remember that presence we felt from Earth a while back that seemingly vanished out of nowhere?"

Poseidon nodded. "I felt it again a few days ago, but nothing of it since, since nothing really of significance had happened since then. Could they be related?"

"I do not know, brother. But I do know, this wasn't a demigod. This was a God, and not a minor one. A major one, it even felt like an Olympian's presence." He turned to his two daughters as the other three gods sat in silence at this revelation.

"As you know, we for the most part of withdrew from the mortal realm centuries ago. Only you two, along with some of your brothers, continue to walk amongst the mortals. I need you two to do me a favor."

The two goddesses sat straighter in their thrones, they would do almost anything for their Father.

"Find whoever used your Uncles domains, and bring him back to Olympus. Preferably alive, I have some questions for them."

The two daughters of Zeus nodded before both standing up, and flashing away to do their Father's bidding.

Zeus sighed and looked back at Poseidon. "Brother, I feel a detrimental change coming to Olympus. An even bigger one then when my daughter became the God of War and replaced Ares."

"Because of this presence we felt?"

The King of the Gods nodded. "I fear... I fear that it may be soon we have to return to the mortal world."

Watchtower

Green Arrow was now in the Watchtower, where him, Batman and Percy were going over the plan to take the two separated parts to separate Star Labs in Boston and New York.

"Are you sure the team can handle it? What if it got put back together? I'm not sure they would be able to stop the thing," Green Arrow stated, expressing his opinions to the Dark Knight.

Without even looking over, he responded. "Arrow, that team is going to be the face of the League one day. They need experiences like this to be able handle threats of any nature. They won't fail."

Percy was just standing there, watching the two bicker. He managed to escape from Diana after he showered and went to the bank, and honestly he was just relieved. She was starting to stress him out.