Chapter 12 - Domain of Lost Experiment

A/N New chapter. So, I did a thing. I changed why Percy fought Aquaman and WW, so chapter 6 and eight while mostly the same are a bit different now, hopefully it still makes sense and is at least better.
I do not own any characters from PJO or DC, Rick Riordan and DC comics does

Chapter 12 - Domain of Lost Experiment

Themyscira

Percy was getting a lot better with his trident, he knew that much at least. He could now go toe-to-toe with Diana and not fear that he would lose an eye from her unique fighting style. Which was good.
He was also trying to learn to how to go from duel wielding both his swords, to switching his godly weapon into his trident and dual wielding trident and sword. That one was a lot harder than he thought it was going to be.

It was on a day where he just finished sparring with Diana that he went to the showers to clean up. As he changed in the changing room, he set his clothes down and he wrapped a towel around his waist. He entered the shower turning it to cold and standing under it, relaxing.

He's been on Themyscira for just over three weeks now, and so far he liked it. To be fair though, when compared to the Pit, anything is better than there. That's not the only reason he liked it though, Diana was a big part of that reason. The daughter of Zeus reminded him a little of Thalia, but while she did she was also so different and Percy was starting to see her as a good friend and an even better cousin. He was tempted to open up to her, but he was still a little reserved as well.

As he was thinking about how much he liked it here, he realized he had been standing there for awhile. With a sigh, he got out of the shower, wrapped himself in his towel and went out to the changing room to put his clothes on. Usually it was empty because they designated one set of showers to the young god, however when he walked out there, it was not.

Diana sat on the bench where his clothes was, said clothes now missing. He just stared at her, stunned, before speaking.

"Diana, what are you doing? Also, where are my clothes? " He asked carefully.

"Have I ever told you about the time I became the God of War Perseus?"

"Uh, no?"

"The Ares of this world tried to take over as King of the Gods, and almost succeeded. As I was Athena's champion as well as blessed by most of the Olympians, and by being a daughter of Zeus, I was sent to battle him. He was a tough opponent, but eventually I killed him."

"Wait, you killed Ares?"

"Yes Perseus, were you not just paying attention just now?"
"Oh I was,
just respect for that, that's all."
She laughed and continued, "Very well then. Anyways, after I killed him somebody needed to take his place as the God of War, and that was me. Eventually he came back to fulfill his duties, but that's besides the point."

Percy sat down and nodded, "Cool, still don't know what this has to do with my missing clothes though, but cool."

She reached over and slapped him playfully on the head, "I'm trying to explain something to you, you idiot!"

He smiled sheepishly and raised his hands to his head, "Okay okay! You may continue, without the, you know, head slapping." He grinned at her while she just rolled her eyes.

"You're something else. Anyways, as God of War, I had to learn my domains as well. Every battle, every kill, every war I could fill inside of me. It gave me power if it fell inside my domains. At first I didn't realize it, but as time went on and more and more Wars raged on I realized I was stronger during that period of time, making me more powerful. I could feel where the battles were taking place, who was winning, who was losing, how many died, what weapons they used and everything. All that fueled my power. If there was no war, I would go back to being powerful, but never as powerful as I was in times of bloodshed. Do you see where I'm getting at?"