Part 14

Your eyes wandered around from each nook to each corner of the mall. Lavish. Though you are habituated to seeing this, yet you aren't moved by it. "Can't we get married in jeans?" You widened your eyes while examining the gorgeous wedding gown of Ana.

"Seriously?" Ana laughed, patting your head and you smiled with her. "Miss Lee don't be mistaken. I hardly think that anyone would willingly want to marry you." Taehyung spoke, intervening in the conversation. "Oh well, raise your standards then Mr. Kim." Seokjin coughed, hearing your retort back while Ana widened her eyes, sensing the burning lava in both of yours eyes.

Taehyung clenched his jaws while you cockily rolled your eyes but regretted it later in your mind. "Just wait a min. I will go and try." Ana says with excitement and the designer lady guided her inside a trial room. "Umm well I should also try out my suit. What do you say?" Taehyung nodded at Seokjin who walked towards a different direction, leaving you two alone. Awkward!

"Aren't you speaking too much these days?" He growled, once after finding you alone with him. "I have a mouth for a reason." You forced a smile at him. "And what about the brain? Use it as well." He smirked, putting his hands inside his pocket. "Then how do you think I deal with you?" You saw him gritting his teeths before clutching your arm angrily.

"Miss Lee shut your mouth up!" "No I won't. You close your ears!" You wriggled to loosen his hold. "No one hypers me the way you do. Just because of you I have to speak so much." He pulled you closer. "I wish you would have spoken a little better. It's better you keep quiet instead!" You two glared at each other but got interrupted by a voice.

"Umm... sir, mam no violence please." The sales girl bowed at you two and he left you, jerking you away. "You should check people before letting them enter inside your mall." You say looking at her but directing towards him. "Yeah! Hooligans like her should be banned everywhere!" Taehyung snapped immediately and the sales girl was now regretting intervening into the conversation.

You fumed to yourself, looking away from him and he did the same, looked away from you. Just then your eyes fell on Ana, who walked in holding the gown from the sides. Your jaws dropped a little and a little gasp left your lips. "Omg Unnie!" You walked up to her, eyeing her from bottom to top and then smiled at her widely.

"You look beautiful." You jumped in excitement, giggling while she smiled merrily, letting her cheeks turn red. "Wow!" You two heard another gasp of astonishment and turned around to find Seokjin, in a three piece Armani, blinking his eyes while looking at Ana. She just smiled looking down while blushing and you narrowed your eyes roaming them from him to her.

"Umm...Miss Lee...come with me..." Taehyung held your arm and you frowned. "Where? And Why?" You jerked away your hand from him but he held you again. "You idiotic girl. Hyung saw her in her wedding gown for the first time. Let them breathe a moment in privacy!" You made an 'O'- shaped face and hence excused yourself from there.

"What do we do now?" You walked through some clothing sections with him. "I don't know?" He replied, looking around with a boring expression. "I should buy something for myself." You mumbled. "Do whatever you want but keep your mouth close." You rolled your eyes before turning towards him. "I said to you. I didn't ask for your permission."

Selecting a random cherry pink one piece, you went inside the changing room. Taehyung moved his head around the place, mentally noting not to buy anything for himself because he didn't had anything to buy. "Wohoo.." his ears pricked with your cheerful voice and he turned his head towards you. Clad in that dress, he saw you as you spinned around once, showing him the dress.

"How is it?" You smiled looking down while he stood there, glancing at you. "Not bad. Try better." Your smile dropped and you twisted your lips. "Can't you give me a small compliment?" Seeing your fallen face, Taehyung cleared his throat before nodding a little. "You are looking good." Your smile resurfaced hearing him and you walked up to him. "The colour is pretty right?" You looked down at your dress again, admiring the fabric while being unaware of the admiration that a pair of eyes held for you. He smiled a little, nodding again, while his eyes were stuck on your smile. Very pretty.

-------------------------------------------

Driving back to the mansion, you guys pulled over, carrying a lot of shopping bags. "The burger was so tasty. My stomach was satisfied but not my heart." You chimed, walking towards the entrance. "Even after eating four?" Taehyung teased you and you whined. "Sooo? I could have bought some for dinner." You nudged him while the two elders left you two behind.

"Where does all the food go?" He nudged you back. You were about to reply back but stopped after hearing an exciting squeal come out from Seokjin's mouth. Looking forward, you saw a very familiar figure standing at the doorstep with shining eyes and a big toothy smile. Bunny smile precisely. Your frown dropped and a big smile overtook your features.

"Woah! When did you come?" Taehyung smiled, moving forward to give a small hug to the man who giggled while patting his back. "Just a while ago. Hyung! You really went shopping for your wedding without me?" He glared at Seokjin who also engulfed him in a warm hug. "You are deciding on my wedding ring. Okay?" The younger one smiled hearing him but his smile dropped after seeing another very familiar figure, you.

You were too dumbstruck seeing your ex-college friend, Jeon Jungkook. He was your best buddy and after college also you too stayed in touch but never in your millionth dreams have you ever thought to meet him again, in the Kim Mansion with the Kim brothers. "Carrot!" He yelled excitedly, directing towards you. "Bunnnnn!" You jumped in your place before running into his arms like a jet.

Everyone stood there shocked realising that you and Jungkook knew each other but a particular Kim, shifted uncomfortably in his position. The smile which formed after seeing his cousin, Jungkook, now fell miserably as his eyes lingered on the insanely sticking bodies of you two.

From the moment you ran into his arms, his heart twitched in a way it never did and now he wasn't feeling happy anymore. Why are they sticking to each other like that?

______________________________________

Fasten your seat belts to witness a jealous and possessive Mr. Kim 😉💜