Part 21

"Did you go for a jog early in the morning Taehyung?" Ana's sudden question made Taehyung look up from the toast which he was having. "Uh...yeah.." he spoke reluctantly but you didn't miss how Ana, Seokjin and Jimin were sparing teasing glances at you two.

"You went alone? Because Jimin and I also went for a jog but didn't see you anywhere." Seokjin pursed his lips together, grabbing everyone's attention. "Is that a big deal?" Taehyung replied. Short and curt. "No No...I was just asking

"Oh I remember. Don't forget to get some mosquitoes repellent spray from the grocery. y/n needs that." You crooked your brows in confusion and so did the others.

I don't remember telling her about any mosquitoes.

"I?" You whispered to her while the others ignored and went back to their eating. "Yeah. I have seen how badly he has bitten there." Ana indicated towards your jaw and it took you a few seconds to realise what she was talking about. Shit!

You widen your eyes after realising that she saw the hickeys which you have certainly forgotten to hide. You blinked your eyes before awkwardly smiling at her and she smirked in return. By now, you realised one thing for sure.

She wasn't, in any way talking about the mosquitoes. 

||

You have been to Busan twice or maybe thrice in your entire lifetime. The city never seemed this beautiful to you before. Maybe it was because you were exploring this place with your favourite people.

You wanted to visit the theme park badly but no one else was that interested to go there. Yet, not wanting to sadden you, they literally forced Taehyung to accompany you while Ana and Seokjin went to buy groceries and Jimin, Liz and Jungkook went shopping.

"What are you? Three year old that you want to come to a park?" He growled for the fourth time already. "Yaah! Just smile for the camera instead of being this grumpy." You twisted your lips, yet shoved the camera towards him. "Get away you idiot!" He pushed you lightly.

"Nooo! Now that you have come here, don't sulk." You held his arm, recording his face again which was completely blank. "Huh! My camera will suicide because of you." He rolled his eyes at your nonsense, yet got gladly dragged inside the theme park.

At the entrance, you saw various types of cute headbands kept, and untangled your hand from his arm to fetch one. "How is this?" You turned around to let him have a look at your panda headband. "You look more stupid." You frowned before putting a devil's horns headband and smiled mischievously at him.

"About this one?" You played with your brows. "Suits your personality." You hurled a few inaudible curses at him. "Anyways, you try this one." You forwarded a Mickey mouse hat towards him. "No way. Not even in your dreams!" He dodged away your hand.

"Whyyy? You will look so cute in this." You whined and he shook his head stubbornly. "Okay only for once, just for me to see." You jumped up and down, trying to persuade him and after a lot of trials, he gave in. Letting out a sigh, he wore the white woollen cap with Mickey mouse face and ears.

"Awww …" you pulled his cheeks and he scoffed, pushing you away. "You look so cute omg...wait" you pulled your phone and quickly took a selfie with him. "You shouldn't take someone's picture without their consent." He frowned. "You aren't just someone." You say that casually which left him speechless for a while.

OH!

"Here. You can wear this." You showed him a tiger ear headband and before he can protest, you put him on his head. "Now don't remove it cummon, you look cute." You nudged his stomach and he rolled his eyes, huffing out.