Part 31

(A/N :- Though this part does not contains the use of any obscene language or words yet a few readers won't find it comfortable to read.
I request under age and specially readers below 13 to skip it for your own good. :)
Though I know that no one of you would do that actually 😌🤣)

Your heartbeats accelerated to its peak level when you sat inside the car while he gripped the steering wheel tightly. Tight enough to make his knuckles go white. He took uneven breaths, eyeing you and then started the engine. The ride was silent, only nervousness and anxiety was what built up within you.

The car moved in the empty streets a little too fast that despite wearing the seatbelt, you had to grasp the windowpane for support. "Can you sl-slow down?" You stuttered but he paid no heed to you, instead his Adam's apple bobbed up and down from the random gulps that he was taking in.

Within fifteen minutes, you saw an unfamiliar house come into your vision and he recklessly parked the car inside the garage. Seeing him walk down the car, you too unbuckled your seatbelt and opened the door but gasped when he pulled you out hastily.

"Taehyung!" You squealed in surprise when he swept you off the floor and carried you bridal style in his arms. He looked down at your reddened face only for his untamed desires for you to heighten up more. You looked away from his intense gaze, not able to take it anymore.

Clutching his black coat tightly in your fist, you looked at him again when he started walking inside the house. The next thing you remember was the rattling sound of the keys, unlocking of the gate, him putting you down and then pinning you to the closed door behind you.

No more words were spoken as he sealed his lips with yours. You hands encircled around his neck, letting your etching fingers travel through his black hairs while his hands moved south, down the sides of your waist. You gasped when he squeezed the sides of your waist and taking the chance, he entered his tongue into your mouth, giving his everything into that kiss.

With light kisses brewing down on your delicate skin, he moved his head sideways, kissing your jawline. You moaned after feeling him pleasure the soft spot of your neckline. His dewy and wet kisses were driving you insane.

Raising his head up, he looked deep into your eyes. His eyes scanned each and every part of your face, memorising it like a holy book. You caressed his cheek, standing on your toes to peck his lips which he gladly accepted.

"I love you."

His eyes shimmered when those words left your mouth. You smiled looking into his sincere eyes, pooling with deep emotions and he kissed you again, replying to your love that instant. Holding your thighs, he pulled you up, carrying you in his arms again.

Your legs twirled around his waist, hugging him from front, while your lips kept responding to his deep kisses. He moved away from the door and towards a particular room that you didn't know about. All that you heard was the screeching sound of opening and then shutting off of a door.

You sighed feeling a soft mattress beneath you but your breath hitched the next moment when his tall figure hovered over yours. Though his lips were sealed yet his eyes spoke about the abundant love and adoration that he had for you.

"You have become my everything y/n and it's insane." He says with all honesty and your eyes glistened hearing him. That's all you needed to know and you were already willing to give away your everything to this man.

"There was a time when I disliked you so much." He chuckled and so did you. "Then how did you do this?" He removed a few strands of hairs from your face and pecked the tip of your nose. "What did I do?" You smiled shyly, holding the collar of his white shirt.