Part 19

"Well, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, stuffing his hands inside his pockets. "I will be staying here with y/n" Jungkook giggled, dashing inside and then jumped on the bed beside y/n. That's when they noticed that there were two beds in that room.

The colour of Taehyung's face drained away as soon as Jungkook kept the barter. What the hell does he mean by that? He will be staying in the same room as y/n? He must be kidding me!

"Woah bunn! We will have so much fun together!" You squealed in happiness ready to go towards him but couldn't move as you felt Taehyung grip your wrist. He glared at you angrily before averting his gaze towards the younger guy.

"Umm Jungkook. You can't stay here." He cleared his throat while holding you possessively. He is in no way letting you stay in the same room with a guy. "Whyyy?" Both you and Jungkook whined at the same time.

"Because I said so. That's it." He deadpanned before walking towards Jungkook and taking his luggage along with his hand to pull him up from the bed. "But Mr Kim..." "THAT'S IT!" His stern voice was enough to keep you shut and Jungkook too kept quiet, not wanting to experience an angry Kim Taehyung.

You twisted your lips as soon as he exited the room with Jungkook and sighed before slouching down on the bed. A sudden cold breeze struck your exposed skin and you remembered how you experienced your first kiss with him. A shy smile spread on your face and your cheeks started warming up before you pulled the duvet above your face, blushing inside it.

||

Taehyung sighed in relief after he brought Jungkook with him to his room. The younger one had a small pout formed on his lips but he didn't talk to Taehyung. "What?" Taehyung murmured with a cold voice after tapping him under his chin. "Nothing." He frowned, looking down.

"Ahhh! Jungkook-aah she is a girl. You can't stay in one room with a girl until you are very close to her." Taehyung patted his shoulder. "But I am very close to her hyung..." he looked up at him with his doe shaped eyes. "I know but you two are not that type of close...you two are just good friends..!" Taehyung tried to explain to him but he remained clueless.

He wasn't understanding what Taehyung meant and neither was he understanding his brother's possessiveness towards the girl. All that Jungkook knew was that he missed a chance to stay over with his friend, with whom he might have played video games and watched movies, pulling a night over.

"But Hyung we have spent a night together before in college too...when he had exams." Taehyung blinked his eyes several times and his ears started turning red. He wanted to smack his head but he knew that his brother was also too naive to understand what he actually meant.

"We better leave that. Don't you want to spend time with your Hyung?" Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's neck, pulling him close to him. "We will play overwatch like before." Jungkook's smile surfaced up on his face after hearing him. "Really?" His toothy smile and big round and sparkling eyes melted Taehyung's heart and he nodded his head.

"Okay! Let's get it." He jumped happily before rushing towards the washroom to freshen up and meanwhile Taehyung unpacked his luggage along with Jungkook's and arranged the wardrobe neatly.

||

"Unnie, what are you making?" You asked after entering into the kitchen, seeing Ana and Seokjin along with Jimin making a few dishes. After wandering around the house, you were attracted towards the kitchen because of the alluring smell.

"Well today we have black bean noodles, spicy rice cakes, chicken soup and some steak." Seokjin purred like a chef giving you an imaginary menu card. "Why chicken soup?" You frowned, expressing your utmost hate for any kind of soup.