Part 23

It was the last night in Busan with everyone and you all were returning back to Seoul the next morning. The time spent here with everyone, without a doubt, brought you closer to them and especially Taehyung.

You saw the bond between you two form from the bits and you couldn't help but feel delighted about the changes that happened after your arrival in Busan. It was like you got to see a different side of your cold hearted boss and you sure weren't regretting it at all.

You two still bickered. You two still had your verbal fights. But those bickerings were never a big issue and neither are they now. Sometimes you feel that these bickerings are the reason why your relationship with him blooms.

Everyone decided to form a bonfire and play some games while having drinks before leaving the city by tomorrow. As the colour of the night grew dark, the weather turned cold. You carried a warm and fluffy blanket with you in the backyard where the bonfire was set up.

You saw how Jungkook was only wearing a tee and sitting in front of the fire, scrolling through his phone and waiting for the others to join. You went and sat beside him before covering his shoulders with the blanket. 

"Thanks." he smiled at you and you just nodded your head. Soon later everyone joined in with soju bottles and glasses and sat in a circle around the fire. You saw Taehyung sit beside you and also noticed how he was glaring at you and then at Jungkook.

"Come on..! He is just a friend." You mouthed without making any noise after sensing the reason for his glare. "Whatever!" He rolled his eyes and so did you. "Hey, don't start drinking right away." Ana squealed after Seokjin took a sip.

"Aren't we supposed to drink?" Jimin raised his brow. "Yeah we are. But can't we make it a little bit of fun." Ana whined and you agreed to her. Why make drinking boring?

"Well, Ana you can sure put up a private show for me and entertain me." Seokjin spoke with a smug look and everyone except Taehyung and you snorted hearing him.

Taehyung didn't smile because he wasn't affected by what he said.

You didn't smile because you didn't understand what Seokjin actually meant.

"Are you sure you want to wear a tuxedo and not a clown costume on our wedding day?" Ana gave him a warning smile. Well, being a designer by profession and also the bride herself, she has the power to make the groom wear clothes of her choice.

No debate on that!

Seokjin just shook his head, hiding his smile and raised his hands in defeat. "Hey, we can play this game." Liz jumped into the conversation, grabbing everyone's attention. "Never have I ever." "That would turn out boring." Jimin snitched. "Not when the questions get trickier and wild." She smirked mischievously getting a round of boose from everyone.

Okay. Wait. What wild?

What type of questions are they gonna ask?

I am an innocent soul so please consider me.

"The questions can get perverted so…." Jimin started, rolling his eyes around. "...let the saints in you die for the night." He giggled later and you shifted in your position before taking a glance at Taehyung, who was sitting there with a blank and unbothered face.

Ana and Liz went inside the house to bring some shots glass and later poured everyone a number of glasses of soju each. "Okay let's start with innocent questions first." Jungkook rubbed his palm together before taking up the lead.

"Never have I ever dated a man." He grinned and then Ana and Liz took a shot each. It was all fine until all the eyes were stuck on you. "Umm...it was a school boy whom I dated for some time but not a man." You crooked your brows. "Oh God!" Liz chuckled and so did others except Taehyung.

"I think I should drink this one." You smiled awkwardly before taking a shot. Now it was your turn. "Never have I ever topped in class." You shrugged your shoulders. Ana, Taehyung and Jimin took a shot each. Now it was Taehyung's turn.

"Never have I ever cheated on a test." You widen your eyes after he let that out bluntly. "Omg that's extreme. How can you not?" You gasped and saw everyone take a shot and so did you. "Hey, either you are lying or you are just….too much…!" You frowned again.

"He ain't lying." Seokjin let out a chortle and Taehyung simply gave you an ugly look, his eyes and mind still roaming around the blanket and the thought of you with Jungkook inside that cozy cover.

The game continued and it was Liz's turn now.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand." She smirked again and you blinked your eyes but widened it later after seeing Jimin, Jungkook and Ana take the shot. "You?" You looked at Jungkook who just simply shrugged his shoulders giving you an innocent smile.

Well, he ain't that innocent I guess.

"It was before I met you Jinnie…" Ana smiled awkwardly at Seokjin who was sending silent glares towards her. "It better be in the past only." He twisted his lips at her and you looked at Jimin who was defending himself from the punches of his girlfriend.

This game was bringing some sh*ts down.

"Okay…" it was Jimin's turn and his mischievous grin was back.

Now I am scared of the questions.

"Never have I ever done it in public." He snickered and you again blinked your eyes but this time in confusion.

Did what?

Wha-

Your eyes widened the moment you understood what Jimin was actually implying to and it almost popped out of the socket when Ana, Seokjin and Liz drank the soju. Ana and Seokjin's face reddened and you understood why but Liz had a smug look on her face while this time Jimin was frowning at his girlfriend.

The game continued and Seokjin and Ana too gave a statement. You saw how everyone was getting a little tipsy with time but the only one who was yet sober was Taehyung, who just drank once and also you.

"Never have I ever kissed someone in French." Jungkook sighed and you gave him a look. "You literally had one night stands and hookups yet you never kissed? Wow...you want us to believe that?" You slapped his arm. "Hookups and French kisses are different. That kiss needs time and tongue-"

"Hey hey ...I don't want you to go into details.." you scoffed but Jungkook simply laughed while others took a shot. Your heart skipped a bit when Taehyung also drank from the glass. 

When did he kiss someone…?

And that too French kiss!

You felt like smacking his head and then crying beside his unconscious body but all the thoughts vanished when he craned his neck towards you. You fluttered your lashes as he kept on looking at your direction without saying anything.

What?

Why are you looking at me like that?

He moved his eyes from your eyes, down to your lips and then he looked down where your glass of shots were kept untouched. You widen your eyes when realisation hits upon you.

The day when you two came here in Busan. The day you two kissed for the very first time. The day when things were a bit hyped up. Your cheeks heated and he smirked seeing your expressions.

You contemplated whether to take a shot or not as everybody was literally ogling in your direction. Gulping a little, you let your eyes roll around every eager face before landing it on Taehyung again who was still smirking at you.

Sighing a little, you held the glass before tilting it upside down your throat letting the burning sensation as well as the burning gaze dawn upon you.

Yeah, I ain't that innocent fellas.

______________________________________

Hey everyone, I know that I am late and also that this chapter is short but 👉🏻👈🏻😭🤗
Also, I am starting a new book and I will be posting the prologue soon.
The concept of that story is completely different from this one and I hope you like that too.
Wait till I drop the prologue 🤡🌚👍