Part 22

Today was a new day and you all planned to go to Centum City. It wasn't just a shopping mall but also had a big ice rink and you loved ice skating abundantly. "Omg I am soooo excited" you squealed, almost jumping around the car, all hyped up.

"Yes me too." Jungkook joined in, earning an irritating glare from Taehyung. "You both can continue being happy here and we all will take a round and come back by then." You frowned hearing him and so did Jungkook while Ana and Liz snorted audibly at his remark.

"Okay shall we move." Jimin came to the rescue and hence everyone hopped inside the car. "Tighten your seatbelt." Taehyung murmured to you, once you sat beside him in the passenger's seat. "Yes yes." You wobbled, giving more priority to try and eat the chocolate in your hand, at once.

"Why are you so irritating?" He glared at you while you simply smiled at him, leaning back on the seat  casually while he buckled your seatbelt himself. "Why are you so irritating?" Your and Taehyung's ears perked up when Jimin spoke the same thing and hence you two looked behind.

He was talking to Jungkook but the way they were smiling with a visible mischievous glint in their eyes, Taehyung understood that they were directing it towards them. You quivered your brows but shrugged it off and concentrated on your chocolate while Taehyung's one glare was enough to muffle the voices coming from behind.

||

"Is it necessary to do this?" Taehyung groaned, holding onto the hem of his navy blue jacket which he was wearing over a white plain t-shirt. "It is the only thing necessary." You gibbered, wearing your skate shoes but frowned later seeing him unmindful.

"What happened-" "Hey y/n let's go." Jungkook came towards you, hence interrupting you in between. You saw fine lines form on Taehyung's forehead as he eyed the hand which Jungkook has forwarded towards you. Moving your eyeballs from him to Jungkook, you sighed, ready to hold his hand but stopped.

Correction.....

He stopped you.

Looking down, you saw Taehyung holding your wrist. Tightly. You crooked your brows and looked up to him only to find his facial expressions as usual, blank. His jaws were clenched tightly and he was looking straight as if nothing was happening.

"What are you waiting for? Come on let's go. Look, they are having so much fun." Jungkook pointed towards the ice rink where Ana, Seokjin, Jimin and Liz were already skating. "Umm.." you shifted awkwardly, looking at him again but he showed no movement, as if he himself became stiff like the ice.

"Bun...you go, I am coming with him." You smiled at Jungkook who looked at Taehyung now. "Oh! Alright. Come soon." He smiled before rushing away from there. "Mr.Kim…" you turned completely to look at him but he didn't look at you and neither did he leave your hand.

"Mr. Kim?" You raised your brow, trying to grab his attention but got no response. "Taehyung…" you waved your hand in front of his face. "Tae…" he glared at you when you poked his stomach with your index finger and you let out a small giggle.

"What happened? Why are you so angry?" Tilting your head sideways, you waited for his answer. "I don't know how to skate." He voiced out a little sadly and then looked away. "So what? I will teach you." You tugged his chin, making him look at you.

"Yeah...as if it is possible to learn ice-skating in a day. Right?" He scoffed. "I will hold your hand, you can skate like a sober person then." You suggested, entwining your fingers with his. "I will fall, I know. And then you will laugh at me." He frowned again, but this time with a small pout.

Awww!!

This was the first time you saw him pouting.

"No I won't…" you chuckled and he gave you a look as if he didn't believe you at all. "Okay I will laugh a little bit…" you giggled again and he rolled his eyes, murmuring a "knew it."