Reunion Day 1 - A very Malfoy arrival

SCORPIUS POV

Today is Granger reunion day, and I'm actually quite curious about mum's family. She never really told us about them, except for grandma, grandpa and mum's grandparents. The last time we visited them was about 10 years ago I think. I can't really remember, it's been so long. Mum's been there more often though, at least once or twice a year, but we were almost always at Hogwarts then. I'm especially curious about those bitches of nieces of hers, after what mum told us, all of us got really protective over her. We all know she can handle it herself, she's fought ol' Voldy for Salazar's sake, but none the less, we're Malfoys. It's in our DNA.

Dad and I had also secretly made a bet about it. Dad said mum had to be exaggerating, because, and I quote: "Who in Merlin's name could have the nerve to treat the most beautiful creature to have ever set foot on this earth, as bad as that?" yeah dad will always be a lovesick puppy when it comes to mum. We know she has the habit of magnifying some events from time to time, so he bet it wouldn't be that bad. I'm on mum's side with this one, so we bet 50 pounds on it to make things interesting. I can't wait to prove dad wrong.

"Oi Cassie, Ava, you ready to go? We can't make a bad first impression on the Grangers by arriving late now, can we?" I yelled throughout the house. Mum had left for London yesterday afternoon, because something urgent had come up at work, so it will just be the three of us to meet the Granger family at the entrance of the hotel. Mum arranged for her business to be dealt with at the hotel, so she'll be there somewhere as well, just joining the reunion a little later than planned. "We're coming! You put everything in the car already?" I hear Cassie yell from Merlin knows where. "Yeah I did, so get your arses over here so we can leave!" I yelled back at her, getting annoyed at them for taking so sodding long to get ready. "Where's 'here'?" Ava asked, but before I had time to answer, they ambushed me from behind, almost scaring the shit out of me. "Merlin! Never do that again, will you?!? You two almost gave me a heart attack, damn it!" I panted out, trying to catch my breath again.

Cassie and Ava were now rolling on the floor, laughing their arses off. "Oh Scorp, you should've see your face! Priceless!" Cassie managed to say in between laughs. "Yeah really hilarious, trying to scare your brother into an early death!" I chuckled, I had to admit it was a good one. Between the three of us we always have this little prank-war going on, so point for them. "But we really have got to get going. Mum will be pissed if we get there too late". From time to time mum and dad would join us in our pranking, and let's just say you don't want to be on the receiving end of mum's pranks. She learned a lot from Fred and George Weasley throughout their years at Hogwarts.
We quickly got in the car, and started our journey to the Silver Lion.

After two hours or so we finally arrived at the hotel. London traffic is murderous! I quickly parked in dad's spot since he wouldn't be here for another two days, and let my eyes scan over the crowd of people that was gathered at the entrance. I saw grandma and grandpa talking to a couple that I guess would be our great-grandparents, a couple about grandma and grandpa's age talking to a couple and two boys of about our age, a couple a bit younger than mum and dad talking to a man about grandpa's age, a pretty girl my age playing around with a cute 7-year-old or so and lastly two women who I think are grandpa's sisters and their four daughters. Merlin have they never heard of a dress code? Or a mirror? Two of them look like 5 years older than mum and dad, one of them looks a bit younger and the fourth one looks about 25, but they're all dressed as if they are sixteen again with a pretty figure. They all have way too much make-up plastered on their faces, they're wearing clothes that are too tight and too revealing for well, anyone actually, and from the looks on their faces, they believe themselves to be royalty. Hello bitches. "Well let's get this show on the road, shall we?" Cassie asked, still visibly shocked from looking at the 4 women. With that we got out of the car, towards the Grangers.