Reunion Day 4 - Guess we weren't the only ones having fun last night

HERMIONE POV
I woke up with a strong, tanned arm hugging my waist. I quickly scanned the unfamiliar room, until the memories of last night's date came back to me. Automatically a smile spread across my face, and I turned around to kiss the love of my life good morning. "Good morning, love" I heard him say. "Good morning handsome" I said as I pecked him on the lips "Were you watching me sleep again?" "You know I was, and I'll keep doing that for the rest of my life, beautiful" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes while I chuckled "Some things will never change, huh?" "Not if they're this good. Come on, take a shower with me?" he stated more than he asked. "Well you already dragged my arse out of bed so I guess that's a yes" I laughed. "Such a beautiful arse" he commented before closing the bathroom door.

"You ready for the last day of this Granger reunion, love?" "I am, now" I suggestively winked at him. Apparently Draco thought of everything, because he even brought fresh clothes for me to wear to work today. I'm wearing some black skinny jeans with a black belt, black pumps and a white, off the shoulder top with semi-long sleeves that flowed at my elbows. The outfit finishes with small diamond earrings, a small black chocker and a small golden medallion necklace. Of course the bracelet that Ava and Lilly made is still dangling off my wrist. I'm still doubting who chose the outfit though, Cassie or Draco himself. In my not so humble opinion, we all have impeccable taste when it comes to fashion, but I doubt Scorp or Ava would've remembered to pack it. Oh well it's a lovely outfit, whomever picked it. Draco came over to me. Damn that man is going to be the death of me someday. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a white dress shirt with a light grey blazer and some dark blue dress shoes with a faint snake print. "You look handsome, love" I told him as I handed him a cup of coffee. "As do you love, as always. I knew I picked the right outfit" he pecked me on my cheek. So it was him! "Oh, Hermione, the portkey activates at eight, so I'm afraid we'll have to have breakfast in London together with a shitload of children in our suite" I guess he saw my confused look. "Cassie texted me yesterday, all of them would be having a sleepover at ours." "Well you know what they say, the shitload more, the merrier" I winked at him. He just shook his head, laughing. "All right Miss Funnypants, let's go home".

DRACO POV

The portkey brought us back into our bedroom at the Lion so that no one might see us do magic. We stepped out of our bedroom towards the kitchen but along the way we passed the funniest scene I witnessed in quite some time. "This is priceless" I whispered to my wife. There were passed out children scattered about the entire living room. Cassie laid asleep on James' lap in a love seat, Ava and Lily had claimed an entire couch for themselves, Scorp was laying on the floor with Isabelle all snuggled up to him, oh Zabini is going to hear about this I laughed to myself. Also on the floor, Fred was cuddling a girl I don't recognise, Lucy had claimed the other loveseat to herself and Albus, William, Lucas and Oliver were scattered on the floor as well. I wanted to take my phone to capture the moment but I obviously forgot it somewhere again. "Accio phone" I whispered. Hermione had already taken out her phone and handed it to me. "Thanks love" I quickly took some photos, sent them to our group chat and handed it back to her. We walked into the kitchen and as I closed the door we both burst out laughing. "Please tell me we weren't like that?" Hermione giggled. "Of course not, we always made sure to get back to our own dorms for some privacy" I winked at her. "Are you actually blushing love? We just did it about an hour ago, and you're blushing over what I just said?" she narrowed her eyes at me, her cheeks having this cute light red glow which for one made her look even cuter. "I hate you Malfoy" she 'angrily' answered. "No you don't" I smirked at her. Her features softened "No I don't" she said as she laid both her hands over my shoulders and kissed me. I put my hands on either sides of her waist and deepened the kiss. Merlin I can never get enough of this woman. Luckily for me, the same goes for her or I'd be having blue balls more frequent than I'd like to account for.

We ate breakfast together and headed downstairs for another day at the office. Somewhere along my phone came flying through the window too. Must've forgotten it in Rome, oops. No one of the pompous part of the Granger family would be up this early, so we could just head down together. We only parted our ways when we were in front of the different conference rooms we claimed. "I'll see you at the ball, belle" I gave her a last peck and went inside.

HERMIONE POV
I always liked to get ready together with Cassie and Ava on occasions like these, but since we're all here at the hotel, all of us 'chosen family' women decided it'd be nice to get pampered together for the ball. We sent Scorp off to the Potter's suite, along with Draco's suit so he could get ready there as well. We ordered some room service, and got ready the way you'd see in the movies. We really went all out and no magic was involved since the girls had asked Britt to join us as well. Not that anyone minded actually, some things are just more fun the muggle way. Since it's almost the fifteenth anniversary of LGH Clothing, Luna, Cassie and I had been working on an exclusive line of ballgowns, evening dresses and suits. So ever since the mention of the ball, we have been working extra hours for our very own dresses and suits. We decided it would be a surprise who would get to wear which dress and I guess the one I wore last night was one of those dresses Cassie designed for the collection. We also made an arrangement who would be styling who. I had Luna, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Albus, William, Lucas and Oliver to style. Luna had Cassie, Scorp, James, Fred, Lily, Harry and Ginny and Cassie would dress me, Draco, Isabelle, Lucy, Ron, Astoria and Ava. Britt had brought her own dress, which she made herself. It really is beautiful and since Cassie already mentioned that she's graduating in fashion next year, I'm thinking about offering her a job at LGH. She's so talented and it would be great to see her and Cassie design together. The future generation of the company.

Just like I got side-tracked in telling you guys this, we all did too when it comes to getting ready for Harry's birthday ball. We're officially late now.