Reunion Day 1 - Care to elaborate?

BRITTANY POV

"So Scorpius and Ava" I started, not being able to contain my curiosity of earlier "I noticed you three, your grandparents and Roger and Clarissa were trying not to laugh at what aunt Cynthia said about her job and relationship. I know the woman is full of bullshit because I see her way too often, but how did you know?" Ava and Scorpius looked at each other surprised before turning back at me "Shit, you saw that? By the way, the four of you can call me Scorp if you want, all my friends do". He turned back to Ava, "Should we tell them?". Then Ava spoke up "Can you keep a secret? You don't really seem to like your mother and her band of pompous baboons, do you?" I laughed a little too loud at that, and told them they could trust me. So did Piper, Jake and William. Piper may only be 8, but she's a really clever child. According to Roger, she's a lot like Hermione was at that age.

"Okay then, so we were kind of trying to mess with you all by not mentioning our last name. Are you with us if we tell you our plan?" Ava asked us. God I'm so curious now. "I'm definitely in, there's nothing better than a good prank" Jake said. William nodded in agreement. I looked at Piper, who returned my excited smile. "So are we! Oh I can't wait" I answered. "Alright. So your aunt said she works at LGH right? And has this important function? Well mum is one of the five owners, and she has never mentioned a family member of hers being hired. Especially not one of the wannabe princesses. And for the relationship, well we're Malfoys. Draco Malfoy is our dad and no way in hell would he ever leave mum, he's too whipped for that." Ava concluded. "Bloody hell, this is brilliant!" I exclaimed. "I already hoped your mum would be successful, just to piss off mother even further, but this is even better, oh I love it! How can I help?". They all laughed at that, and Scorp and Ava continued elaborating the plan further.

We're still talking about the plan and our collective love for pranks when we heard some commotion and girls' screams at the entrance of the hotel. Just then another incredibly handsome boy, looking a bloody lot like James Potter, strolled into the lobby towards the lounge. "Oi Scorp, Ava! Where's that gorgeous human being I get to call my girlfriend?" he shouted. "You have got to be kidding me" I heard Scorpius mumble, before he turned to see who was shouting like that. "James! What the fuck? What in Merlin's name are you doing here?! I thought you wouldn't be here till Friday!". "Yeah we were supposed to, but uncle Blaise asked dad to come over, something with the business or so, so I decided I'd tag along you know, getting to see my girlfriend and best mate a few days sooner" the new boy answered, before they 'bro hugged' each other. Wait, did he just call him James? Could it actually be James Potter? I thought. Confirming what I was thinking, aunt Ashley started fangirling like crazy "Oh my god! You... you... you're James Potter! And is that? Oh my it's Harry Potter! And Blaise Zabini! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she kept ranting on like a crazy person. Well she already is, but you know what I mean.

"Hey little one." James said while hugging Ava, completely ignoring my aunt. "You know where she is?" he asked her. But before she could answer, Cassie and a gorgeous woman with sleek honey brown hair, an olive-like skin colour and the figure of an actual supermodel, wearing old pink- coloured dress pants, a white blouse and some black pumps came into the lobby, coming to a stop next to Harry Potter and Blaise Zabini. The three adults were also wearing what seemed to be a small braided bracelet, much like Scorp, Cassie, Ava and even James were.

I don't think my aunts can take it to meet any more famous people without fainting today. Cassie, not even slightly fazed of all the celebrities, exclaimed smirkingly "What dramatic git thought it would be a good idea to yell throughout the entire hotel?" Wow, did she actually call James Potter a dramatic git? Damn the girl's got some balls! James turned around, and smirked back at her "I guess you just did love" he answered cheekily. Wait, love? No! would it be? Well it would make sense if they were... "Nah ah, I just yelled in here, mum and I could hear you on the other side of the bloody building, literally!" She couldn't contain her laughter anymore and threw her hands in the air "Oh screw it, get over here you idiot." "My pleasure" James answered, before he walked up to her, took her face in his hands, and kissed her. So he's the boyfriend! Oh my Ava was right, they really are cute together! That are some serious couple goals right there.