Reunion Day 4 - Belle of the ball

SCORP POV

The ball officially began about fifteen minutes ago, but there's still no sign of any 'chosen family women' or however you want to call them when they're all together. Even the Fake Five have already made 'their grand entrance'. Whatever it was they wore, it looked like it was made from plastic. Amber, Cynthia, Ashley and Taylor wore way too tight dresses that barely covered their butts and boobs, all the same dress, just in different colours. Courtney was wearing a hard pink mermaid shape-like dress, with tule from the knees down, flowing out. The woman could barely walk in it. The five of them all had that 'look at me I'm so awesome' smile plastered on. They look bloody ridiculous.

Ever since they joined the ball, Amber, Cynthia, Ashley and Taylor looked like bloody pathetic puppies following dad, Blaise and Theo all over the place. You'd think that after one rejection, they'd get the message, but no. I'd tell them that perseverance isn't always key, but it's just too hilarious to watch them try. James, Fred and I felt like we had front row seats to the newest comedy. Only the popcorn was missing.

I honestly can't wait to see how the girls will look, Isabelle in particular. I know I'm supposed to be the one that only does fun, but I've had feelings for the Zabini girl ever since I got dared to kiss her back in our fifth year, the same night James got dared to kiss Cass and they came to the conclusion that they didn't want to kiss anyone else anymore. Me on the other hand, I never admitted I liked her. Like I said, I'm the one who only does fun, and that's exactly how she sees me. There's no way she'd ever actually like me back. And on top of that, she'll probably think of me as nothing more than a brother. So when I woke up this morning and she somehow ended up sleeping in my arms, I felt like the luckiest man alive. I'm starting to get how it's possible that dad's still as in love with mum as he was when they first started dating. They still got that spark going. And it's that exact same spark I felt kissing Isi.

Some five minutes later, I see Ava, Lily and Cassie slightly running through the lobby towards us. I guess they figured out how late they are. As they walk through the doors of the ball room, James' jaw drops to the floor upon seeing Cassie. I've got to admit, she looks beautiful. She's wearing a floor length, dark blue dress, which flows out and has flowers embroidered on it, in the same dark blue colour. I think Ava and Lily are wearing the same dress, but in different colours. The dress is a very princess-like one, with Ava wearing it in black and Lily in yellow. The oaf next to me still has his jaw on the floor "Mate, you're drooling" I laugh as I push his chin up to close his mouth. Just as I turn my head, Isabelle, Britt and Lucy walk through the door. Sweet Salazar she looks absolutely gorgeous. The white dress with spaghetti straps and some flowers on the bottom really shows her beautiful tanned figure and I just can't stop staring at her. "Mate, you're drooling" I hear James mimic me while he snaps his fingers in front of me. Apparently Fred got distracted by Britt, because James also snapped his fingers in front of his face. Those two already looked too cosy last night. "Not a fucking word" I threaten James and Fred but they just laugh. "Dude, we're best friends, do you seriously think we didn't already know you've got a boner for Zabini?" "Not a fucking word" I repeat. The girls go straight to Harry to wish him happy birthday before coming over to us.

DRACO POV

Not long after the girls barged into the ballroom, the entire room fell silent. Thank Merlin it even got those nieces of Hermione to shut up. Ginny, Asty, Luna, Pansy and Hermione walked in, their arms all linked. They always knew how to make an entrance. I know I'm not supposed to show that Hermione and I are married, but everyone is staring, so I guess it won't hurt if I do too because sweet Salazar she looks drop dead gorgeous in her Slytherin green dress. The tight dress with a slit up to her upper thigh shows her beautiful figure perfectly. Fucking hell. As gorgeous as she looks in it, I can't wait to take it off of her later tonight.

Unfortunately, the Fake Five weren't the littlest impressed by our their entrance, and they quickly returned to being the insufferable brats they are, clinging on us even more.