Chapter 5 - Zoned Out

Semi-edited

"You and Chris are amazing, I wish one day I'm the lead in a movie, just like you!" Ruby exclaimed

We just finished the first take in the movie five minutes ago. It only took us five hours to wrap these scenes up.

Me and Chris did great today, Liam said that you could feel our growing friendship in the air while shooting.

Chris is an amazing person to work with.

Don't get me wrong I knew he was amazing before we started filming, but I didn't think he could get better.

All-day during shooting he would help me with my lines if I forgot them, he would make my coffee for me in the break room when I was in the washroom, on our break.

However, he's a down-to-earth guy. Do you know those guys that think they're the king of the world? That everything has to revolve around them?

He's the complete opposite, he's so caring. I've only known him for a week and a half, and I can tell he puts others before himself all the time.

I'm so blessed to work with such an amazing person.

My daydream thoughts are interrupted when Ruby toches my arm to get my attention.

"Hey did you hear anything I said?"

"Sorry Ruby I zoned out, I tend to do that a lot."

"Oh okay." She said with a small frown, "I was just saying that you inspire me to be who you are today."

"My life isn't all sunshine and rainbows you know?" I said with a small smile waking to my dressing room.

"But you act like it is.

"Because I'm a great actor," I said with a small smile, I grabbed my dressing rooms doorknob and twisted it open. "No one in the world is perfect Ru, please remember that because if you don't your going to get hurt, and you're never going to be happy"

With that, I walked into the room and closed the door. I glanced at myself in the mirror and let out a sigh. My life is far from being perfect, I feel lost on the inside.

My mom always told me when I was younger to count my blessings when I was upset and felt sorry about myself.

I always got pissed off at her when she would say that to me, but in a way she's right. I'm so blessed to have everything in my life. However, at the end of the day, some people don't realize that money and fame don't always bring happiness.

And let me tell you I have a good amount of money, and I get chased by paparazzi when I'm out, but I still feel empty on the inside.

One stupid mistake and I'm still feeling the burning, twisting pain in my heart. I feel like everything I do reminds me of that night, and I hate it. I just want the pain to stop, I want to wake up happy.