Chapter 18 - Sky & Oliver

Semi-edited as always

It's finally here, you're welcome. 

Remember when their acting the text will be bolded and will be angled like this.  

"Action," Liam called out

With that call, I'm now snapped into the role of my character Sky.

I lie on my stomach with my feet dangling in the air, I open the book and start fake reading it.

A studio assistant signal's for Chris to enter the scene through the fake door.

I look up surprised when Chris sneaks through the door as Oliver, I put my book down and cross my legs nervously. "What are you doing here Oliver?" I harshly whisper.

"I wanted to see you," He shrugs and comes over to sit on the bed in front of me.

The cameramen move around closer to us to get a better shot of the scene, as me and Chris are both sitting on the bed facing each other.

I look around nervously, and meet my eyes with his again, "You know my parents are sleeping right, they'll kill us both if they find you here."

"We'll be quiet, they'll never know I'm here," Chris whispers.

I glance down at my lap, fidgeting with the book in my lap, Chris fingers stop mine from there nervous movements and grabs my chin with his other hand to make me look into his eye's.

"You're nervous," He states, "Why?"

"I've never been in a room alone with a guy before," I reply embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, I love how you've never been with a guy before," Chris acts happily.

"I call that being lame," I mumble, still looking into Chris's eyes.

"Trust me it's not," he mumbles looking at my lips that I lick immediately.

His eyes follow my movements, he scoots closer to me on the bed.

"What are you reading?" he questions while playing with the book that's still in my hands.

"The Hunger Games," I whisper and act like Chris's presence makes me nervous.

Which by the way it does...

"I never knew you liked the Hunger Games."

"I don't like the Hunger Games, I love it," I chuckle looking up at him.

He looks at me intensely, while the cameramen move around us to get a better angle of our faces.

"I know your parents don't want us together because they think I'm some sort of criminal, but when I'm around you," He sighs while running a hand through his hair. "You make me a better person, I've shown nothing but that around you're parents, no matter what I'll do they will never trust me with you." He whispers to me frustrated.