Chapter 47 - Hearing aid

Semi-edited

Remember don't be a silent reader!

Screams fill the room as me and Chris wait backstage for our time on stage

Today's our first Q&A of the Endlessly tour, our first stop is Toronto. We're currently standing backstage in a medium-sized theatre. More people than I had expected showed up, Liam's coming on stage with us too, he's the one who's going to read out the questions the fans have submitted.   

Slightly nervous about what's coming, I wipe my sweaty hands against my red sundress, and tuck a long, curly lock of my hair behind my ear. 

"Nervous?" Chris whispers beside me, glancing straight ahead.

"Yes," I answer innocently.

He nods and stares down at me, "Same," he answers softly.

Suddenly startled by a loud clap of someone's hands from behind me, I grab onto Chris's forearm and turn my body towards the noise. "Let's get this party started."

Chris scoffs, "You didn't need to scare us like that."

Liam gives us a shrug and looks down at the clipboard in his hand, "Not my fault you guys are so jumpy lately, why is that by the way?" he states and questions all at once.

Chris looks down at me, I shake my head slightly. He straitens up and looks back at our boss, "Nothing that would concern you."

"Two minutes," a lady's voice booms over the intercom.

"You two listen up," Liam starts, "When we walk on the stage you introduce yourselves, then you sit in the two chairs beside each other. I will then proceed to asking you guy's questions, that clear?"

"Yes," Comes from both me and Chris.

"Great, get ready." is all he says before he turns and faces his body towards the stage.

Looking over at Chris, I can't help but admire him. Black cargo pants tame his long legs and accompanied by a simple, tight black tee. His brown hair is wavy but tamed. Something I've learned about Chris is that he likes his hair free, and what I mean by that is he doesn't like products in it.

His sharp jaw that can cut through ice is covered by a 5'oclouck shadow. Today I nearly fainted when I saw the slight facial hair grow on his face, Chris is handsome with a clean-shaven face, but with slight stubble it makes him look more manly.

This morning I caught him before he could drag the razor across his cheek. He gave me a questioning look through the mirror when I grabbed the shaver from his hand, "What are you doing butterfly let me shave?"

Rubbing his jaw, I smile at the slight pricks I feel over the skin of my hand, "I think you should keep it like this, you look fantastic." 

"Yah?" he questions raising an eyebrow, "Yah," I say back wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my lips on his own... well the rest you don't need to know.