Chapter 22 - The Article

Semi-edited

"What the hell?"

"What the hell?"

I show Mark the paper as he glances over my shoulder to see the article about me and Dante.

"Damn, just you're lucky," he says with a grimace.

"Liam should call you in a couple of minutes, he already called me about this," Chris says gesturing towards the magazine that's still in my hand.

"Just great, a picture of me and Dante making out is on the front cover of a magazine," I say while running a hand through my hair, as I walk to the couch and flop down onto it. "I mean how the heck did they catch us, we were on the side of the road," I say frustrated.

"You saw no one?" Chris questions sitting down on the floor near my head, Mark walks over and lays on top of me and rests his head on my stomach.

Running my hand through his silky hair I say, "I swear we looked, nobody was looking at us."

"This could affect the movie."

"How?"

"Did you not go on Instagram?" Chris questions looking up at me from where he's sitting on the floor.

I glance down at him, "No I haven't," I say as I reach over to grab my phone that's on my coffee table.

Chris quickly grabs my hand before I'm able to grasp my phone, "Don't," is all he says.

"It's that bad?"

"Yes, tons of fan pages are spreading hate on you."

"Did you see anything Mark?" I question, my now stressed best friend.

He shakes his head that's on my stomach and turns his body so that he's lying on his stomach and his chin is now rested on my chest.

"I haven't seen anything munchkin," he says with a gentle tone as he rubs my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You look at it," Mark shakes his head no at me with still rubbing my cheeks, "Please, for me," I plead.

With a sigh and a playful scream in my stomach, he lifts his head back up and gives me a stern look, "Fine I can't say no to you."

He extends his hand to Chris and he drops it into his awaiting hand, he holds the phone up to my face so he can get access to my phone.

Chris places his face close to mine as we both wait nervously to see what hate is thrown at me.

I scoff as I see thousands of videos and pictures of me and Dante kissing, people making fun of me, calling me a whore and a slut.

Hundreds of people are apologizing to Chris for him having to work with such a "Bitch"

One post catches my attention as I place my finger on the screen to stop Mark's rapid flicks of his finger.

Reading the post and scoffing I glance at Chris as he looks at me with sympathy.

"Geez, their harsh,"

I read out loud the post with humour in my voice, "Lola Wilston the new star of Endessley was caught snogging a man in an Audi R8 on the side of a highway, reporters say that they are now dating, but they haven't confirmed anything yet. Fans are ragging on their fan pages on Instagram. Saying how Christian and Lola would be a perfect couple, how they could be secretly dating, and how they want them to be a couple. Fans say if they don't come out as a couple they won't support the upcoming movie." I finish with a scoff.

"What the fu-"

Chris's rant is cut off by my phone ringing in Mark's hand.

We all look at each other knowing what's going to get thrown at me once I answer the call.

"Good luck," both Chris and Mark say at the same time.

"Thanks," I say dryly as I swipe right on the call.

"Hey, Liam," I say nervously.

I'm in some deep shit.

Sorry, this chapter is really short, I'm having an off day

My anxiety is going through the roof today.

The drama is coming around the corner, I can't wait...hehe

Can we please get more votes and comments on this chapter, as a writer I can get discouraged when I don't see any votes coming in or any comments. This would make my day, so please support me!

DON'T STEAL MY BOOK, IF YOU DO I WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE YOU DOWN.

Last but not least,

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!