Chapter 10 - Shit, I'm a mess

Semi-edited

I'm confused, angry, and hurt when I see Lola wrapped around Dante's waist

All I want to do is storm in that damn closet and punch Dante's face in, but I can't show that they affected me.

Seeing my crush with another guy hurts a whole damn lot, especially if the guy she's with is your best friend.

That is I can't blame Dante for this, he has no idea about my feelings for Lola, Tyler  doesn't know my feelings either.

Looking at Lola in the closet I see a surprised expression hit her face when she sees Tyler at the door. When her eyes meet mine, a look of sadness clouds her brown eyes.

I wonder why? Did Dante do something to upset her? If he did I'm going to kill him.

I nod unable to find words looking at the two of them.

I walk to my master bathroom and slam the door shut.

I groan and pull at my hair with my hands, pacing up and down on the tiled floor.

Shit, I'm a mess, this is exactly why I don't like falling for someone.

Walking over to the sink I place my hands on either side of me on the counter and lean on them.

I can't help but want to kick all of them out of place and punch every damn wall in my apartment.

I'm confused about why Tyler looked at me with a smirk when he told Lola what her dare was.

Does he know about my feelings?

Tyler since we've known each other can always see through me, maybe this was to see if his theories were correct?

Man, I'm overthinking this. 

With one last glance in the bathroom mirror, I walk out of the bathroom to join the others in the living room. 

***

I'm cleaning up the mess all of us made in the kitchen when Tyler walks up to me with dirty dishes.

"Hey I know you like Lola, and I'm sorry that I made her do that dare man. I feel so bad because I see how upset it made you, and that was not my intention, " Tyler informs me, with a pleading tone to his voice. 

"Bro shut up," I harshly whisper to the pouting Tyler. "Where are they anyway?"

He scratches the back of his neck nervously and looks at the ground.

"Ty," I press.

"They're still in the closet," He manages to squeak out.

Hear that? No, because I think my heart just stopped.

"But I think they're just talking because I walked by like the snoop I am and heard whispers," Ty continues.

"Whatever," I reply continuing drying the dishes.

"When did they first start?" he questions from beside me.

"The first day I caught sight of her man," I sigh and run a wet soapy hand across my face, with a low groan. "She's everything I want for a girl, and I just saw wrapped around my best friend in the closet." I curse and drop my head, looking at all the dirty plates I still have yet to clean.

I need to get a maid.

"And I'm guessing you don't want to advance on this?"

"No, we can't be together," I say sternly.

"And why is that?" He asks while starring intensely at me.

"Dude, we work together, that'll never end well."

"Who says?" he presses.

I start feeling aggravated towards the man that's standing beside me, "There's always a chance of you guys working out after filming the movie."

"Not when she's snogging my best friend," I get out through gritted teeth.

"Dude don't be like that, how would she know you like her if you don't tell her?" He questions while raising an eyebrow.

I shrug and look up at him, "I don't know what to do bro, I can't help but want to punch in Dante's face." I harshly whisper.

"Tell her," he presses. "Because if you don't those two are going to get together, and you're going to luck out." He said with a grimace on his face as he pushes off the counter when he hears the closet door open.

"I'm going to head out it's late, thank you Chris for having me, bye Ty." She said waving at us and heading out the front door. 

"You good man?" Dante says slapping my shoulder.

"Ya were good, why wouldn't we be?" I question with a small laugh.

"Oh just making sure," He says with a smile. "Guess who has a date with Lola this weekend, this guy," Dante says pointing at himself with a goofy smile on his face.

Shit, that hurts my heart.

Glancing over at Ty I see him shaking his head and smiling over at Dante, "That's great man, I'm happy for you."

When Dante leaves the room to use the washroom Tyler harshly whispers to me, "I told you moron, your losing her already"

I think I am, but I think I have to let her go.

Another chapter for you all!

How was the Chapter?

Do you like the book so far?

And who's your favourite character so far?

Btw I update every single day!!! As you can tell I work super hard on this book everyday to get chapters out to you guys!!

Can we please get more votes and comments on this chapter, as a writer I can get discouraged when I don't see any votes coming in or any comments. This would make my day, so please support me!

Last but not least,

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!

Xoxo, Lexi