Chapter 11

For the first time, life was going easy on her. She was more than happy living with her sarcastic and kind husband.

Her day would start with him teasing her about anything and everything and would end in his arms.

The thoughts of her parents were still present in her mind but she didn't pay any heed to it now, as she was satisfied and her source was her husband; Yazan Ibrahim khan.

Her studies were also completed, she started her job, having the full support of her husband made her contented deeply.

Today, her husband decided to prepare a meal for his wife, but he was failing at it. Mehmel was continuously giggling like a child and he was passing hard glares to her.

"You have to accept that you can't be perfect in everything." She said with a teasing smile.

He scoffed and shook his head. "Who told you I'm trying to make it perfect, I'm just trying to make it edible."

"Okay, after making the edible food, you also have to clean the kitchen afterward." She gave him her sweetest smile in return, and he presented his poker face to her.

After nearly about twenty minutes he came, finally, his food was done and he proudly showed his masterpiece to her.

"Wait for a minute, let me click its picture and send it to Phopho and Zemal they should also know how good of a chef you are." He shook his head and said. "You are poking fun at me."

Mehmel smiled. "I'm not poking fun at you, I'm appreciating your effort." From there, their teasing and bickering started which was the highlight of their night.

At night, when they were lying in the bed, Yazan was caressing her soft hair with one hand, and with the other he was typing and replying to some Emails.

He saw the disturbed expression on her face which instantly alerted him.
He turned off his phone and settled it on the side table.
His entire focus was on his wife now, who was looking lost "what happened?" he asked in his soft voice which instantly melted her heart.

"I'm thinking how lucky and unlucky I am." He looked at her with confusion and gestured her to continue.
"Lucky, because I got the best husband anyone could ask for and unlucky because of my parents." He knew she had a lot to say so, he didn't interrupted her and listened to her carefully.

"Ma aksar yeh sochti hun agar ma apni maa ki jagah hoti, kiya ma bhi aisa apni beti ho de deti Kisi ko bhi, kya muj ko bhi aisa lagta ke uskay anay sa meri reputation kharab hogi."

(Most of the time I think that if I have been in my mother's place, would I have given my daughter to anyone, would I have felt that after her my reputation got disturbed.)

"Mera aik hi jawb nikalta ha sochna ke baad ke mera Zameer mujha kabi is baat ki ijazat nahi de sakta ke ma apni bachi ko aisa yuh chor don laikn phir meri maa nay mera sath aisa kiu kia?" Few tears left her eyes and he instantly wiped them with his thumb."

(I get only one answer that my conscience sense would have never given me permission to abandon my child, then why did my mother do it?)

After a minute he spoke. "kiuke, tumhari maa ka Zammer maar Chuka ha woh apnay liya jeeti hain aur aik patti unki ankhon ma bandh gai ha jo unko apnay ilawa kisi aur ko dekhnat nahi deti. Jab banday ka Zammeer mar jata ha na tab hi wo itna be hiss hota." Mehmel looked at him, his harsh words about his mother were the reality she was hiding from herself.

(Because, your mother's conscience sense is dead, she lives for her own self  she is blindfolded because of which she only thinks about herself and not anyone else. When the conscience sense dies of a person than that person become this much cruel.)

To lighten the mood he changed the topic, "you know when nana came back with you, we were also in Pakistan. As Zemal and you were the same age, you both were newborns in the family but Zemal was one hell of a crying baby she would bleed my ears with her constant wailing, however, on the other hand, you were the calmest baby I had ever seen." He chuckled at the memory which also made her smile.

"I never in life forget you, when I came to know about nana's decision I was happy." He paused and gazed at her.

"I was happy because I got to know that the relaxed tiny baby is written for me only and that day I fell in love with you."

Her breath hitched after his confession he joined their foreheads together, "I love you Mehmel Yazan khan, I always have with my whole heart." He lightly kissed her forehead and again joined them.

Nobody could describe her feelings, she was on cloud nine at that moment, she forgets everything and melted in his embrace.

Little did she know, the mother she never interacted with landed in Pakistan with her father.

Hey guys!

Two or three chapters are left and then it will come to an end but I'm also really excited to share my other future stories with you guys and lastly Thank you very much for all the love, I appreciate it.
Let me know what do you think about going to happen next.
Allah hafiz.
Mk❤