Epilogue

As she sat on a sofa after praying fajr, she strolls down her memory lane.

It seemed like she received the most glacè fruits from almighty after being tortured for so many years of her life.
First, the sweetest fruit was in the form of her husband, after that it was in the form of her two little munchkins.

Roha and Ahil, her and Yazan's kids were the biggest blessings in their life.
When she found that she was pregnant, Yazan's reaction was priceless.
For a half-minute, he stood frozen and after that, he couldn't believe her, it took her solid twenty minutes to tell him that she is not pulling any pranks on him.
Later, when finally he believed her, he was the happiest she ever saw him.

Her father's contentment could be seen from his eyes after he held his grandkids. As for her mother, well, she was still trying her best to settle their relation and Mehmel appreciated her efforts.

Seven years passed, since their marriage and the twins turned five the previous month.

It seemed like yesterday to her.

Her one child was the calmest and the other was like a jumpy troublemaker whose energy level never lows.

Ahil never made her tired, he was just like his mother quiet and compose. Unlike Roha, who was a little devil, only her father could tame her down because she was just like him.

Even now, as she was drinking her morning coffee, she heard the sound of small feet coming towards her.

A small girl with thick brown hair just like her mother sat on her mother's lap and snuggled in her neck.

"Why are you up this early morning? Ahil and Baba are both asleep." She asked the little devil while caressing her hair.

She gave her a toothy grin, "I slept enough, I'm not tired now."

"Of course, you're never tired, you make everyone else drained." She shook her head and placed a soft kiss on the head of her beautiful daughter.

Sitting on the breakfast table and having breakfast without any tantrums from kids was not normal in their family.

Roha and Ahil always complain about drinking Milk and eating parathas in the morning.
So, today she listened to them and made pancakes for them, as per the wish of Ahil. He heard on the TV, the lady was giving pancakes to her children in the morning. And he wanted the same thing.

"Mummy! Did you added eggs to the pancakes?" Roha shrieked after taking the first bite of her pancake.

There goes her peaceful breakfast.

"Silly, eggs are part of its recipe." Ahil rolled his eyes at her.

"But I don't want eggs, I don't like them."

Roha could not stand eggs in anything and Mehmel was hoping she could ditch her by making pancakes but the little devil detected the smell of eggs.
Now, she will not eat it on any coast.

"Come, princess, you can eat my toasts." Yazan tapped on his lap and she instantly settled on it.

"Baba, she is a drama queen." Ahil narrowed his eyes towards his sister and Roha stick out her tongue towards him.

It was usual in Khan's household, the banter of brother and sister, however, it was the satisfactory highlights for Mehmel's and Yazan's days.

At night, when both of their kids were asleep and they finally got time.
She placed her head on his chest and he played with her hair.
After talking about their days, Yazan kissed her forehead. "Let's go somewhere just us, mummy will handle the kids." He said softly.

Her heart rate sped and she looked at him with adoration.

Every day, every second, every breath she thank Allah for everything.

Her life completely moved on its axis when she was married to Yazan.
Now with two beautiful kids, she was contented.

Her struggles earned her a good status in society.
She was a well-known dentist and was proud of her achievements.

The broken girl was now deeply buried in her heart and she hoped that she never comes out.

Mehmel khan finally found her felicity.

The End.