Chapter 20

"Lauren?"

"Yeah?" Lauren answered as she looked up from her book and looked at her sister by her door.

"Someone's at the door for you," Taylor Jauregui said.

"Anyone I know?"

"Well, he sure knows you," Taylor said.

Lauren took off her headphones from around her neck and set it down beside her book and walked down. She froze when she saw who it was by the front door.

"What are you doing here, Keaton?" Lauren asked.

Keaton Stromberg shrugged, "I was in the neighborhood, thought I dropped by and say hi. Hi," he said as he met her gaze.

"You can't be here," Lauren said as she rushed down the stairs and tried to push him away.

"I missed you, Laur," he said.

"I'm serious! You have to go," Lauren said.

"Why won't you return my calls?"

"Keaton, please, leave," Lauren said as she pushed him.

He grabbed her face and forced a kiss on her. She shoved him away and slapped his face.

"What the fuck, Keaton!? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lauren exclaimed.

"Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life. Please-"

"I have a girlfriend, Keaton," Lauren said.

Keaton blinked before he gave her a look, "So you're a dyke now?"

Lauren looked at him with tear filled eyes. Her blood was boiling. She was so pissed.

"Get out," she hissed.

"Lauren, you're just confused because a lot of guys broke your heart. I promise you that I won't break your heart again," he said.

Lauren gritted her teeth as she glared at him.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

Keaton walked towards her and grabbed her by the wrist.

"I heard what you did to Drew. Not so tough now, huh, Jauregui?" Keaton said with a low voice.

Lauren looked at him and saw him smirk. He leaned in but Lauren kicked his balls. Keaton stumbled back as he groaned in pain. Lauren grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and stared into his eyes.

"I'm not the same, weak, Lauren you knew two years ago," she said before she let him go and kicked him out of the house. Keaton fell on his face before he got up and ran off. Not long after, she saw Camila walk towards her.

"Who was that?"

Lauren gave her a look.

"Another ex?"

Lauren just shrugged.

"Okay, why are all your exes coming back, begging to get back together?" Camila asked.

Lauren shrugged again, "I wish I knew," she said.

"Hey Lauren?"

Lauren turned around and saw her siblings, Taylor and Chris, on top of the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"You have to see this," Chris said.

~

The two girls followed Taylor and Chris to Taylor's room. Taylor turned her laptop towards the two girls and showed them a video.

"I made that video for the project Miss Lovato gave us," Camila said.