Chapter 13

Harry, Hermione, and I watched Sirius disappear into the clouds. I had a smile on my face from the last thing he said.

"I truly did miss you"

"Oh no. We have to get back to the hospital wing. We only have 5 minutes!" Hermione exclaimed.

We ran back inside the castle to get back into the hospital wing before Dumbledore locked the doors.

"Only 3 minutes left!"

We were running so fast and we finally made it to the doors of the hospital wing. The doors were thankfully open.

"Oh thank goodness," Hermione said.

"Hold on, how did you-" we heard Ron say, "you were just over there and now... you're over here."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Ron" I chuckled.

"Yeah Ron, I think you're going crazy," Hermione said.

Harry, Hermione, and I all laughed while Ron sat there in the hospital bed confused.

***

It has been a few months since the whole incident with my father. It's actually the last week of school.

Draco, Pansy, and Blaise aren't talking to me ever since I started hanging out with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Although I miss them, my gryffindor friends aren't as 'aggressive'.

Obviously I still talk to Pansy if we're in our dorm but if she's with Draco, she doesn't even look at me. I mean I guess I get it. Draco hates Harry making all of his friends hate him.

I have also gotten very close with the Weasley Twins. Even though sometimes I still hate them for all their unnecessary pranks.

Remus had called me to his office in the DADA classroom.

I got out of the common room and walked to his office.

I was about to walk in when I overheard Remus talking to someone.

Harry.

"Professor you can't!"

"Well Harry, I don't think parents of the students here at Hogwarts would want a werewolf as a Professor."

I knocked on the door and both of them looked up.

"I guess I should go," Harry said with a small grin.

"You're leaving?" I asked Remus as I heard him earlier, "You can't!"

"Look Emery, I can't put you and your fellow classmates in danger. I'm a werewolf for Godric's sake," Remus said while packing up more of his things.

"But what if our next Defense against the dark arts teacher is crazy again. Like remember Professor Quirell back in my 2nd year?" I asked.

"I don't think the next Professor will be bad," Remus said, "I'm sorry Emery but I've already resigned."

"Alright. At least I'll still be able to see you during the summer," I said.

"Right, about that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, as much as I love living with you, I think it's best if you don't stay with me," Remus suggested.