04. Irish Pride

CHAPTER FOUR:Irish Pride

CHAPTER FOUR:
Irish Pride

TARA HAD ALWAYS HATED DRACO MALFOY AND SHE WAS FURIOUS THAT SHE HAD TO SEE HIM AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP. The Weasley's had somehow managed to find Amos and Cedric in the huge crowds of the Quidditch stadium and were looking for their seats when they heard the smug voice of Lucius Malfoy.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron had asked after what seemed like the hundredth flight of stairs they had climbed, Arthur didn't even get the chance to answer.

"Well put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know," the group all looked down to see Lucius and Draco who were both wearing black suits. Tara glared at the two in anger, noticing that her siblings were doing the same.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box," Draco started and Tara continued up the next flight of stairs, not wanting to hear any more words come out of the boy's mouth. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco said with great satisfaction, Tara was glad that she didn't have her wand on her or she would have had to refrain from hexing him.

"Don't boast, Draco," Lucius said as he poked his son with his walking stick. "There's no need to with these people," he finished and Tara rolled her eyes before continuing to climb the flight of stairs. Cedric joined her.

It took a while, but the group finally made it to the very top of the stadium where their seats were. Tara had to admit that the view was magnificent. "Take a seat kids, I told you this would be worth waiting for!" Arthur shouted excitedly and Tara took a seat next to Cedric who sent her a warm smile.

The group got to their seats at just the right time as the Ireland team flew over their heads and into the stadium. "Look, there's Troy!"

"And Mullet!"

"And Moran!" Fred and George yelled in excitement as they pointed out all the Irish players to Ginny. Suddenly a few green and white fireworks lit the sky and turned into a dancing leprechaun as the crowd cheered for Ireland.

"I never got to say that your face paint looks good," Cedric told Tara who had been grinning as she watched the leprechaun dance. She turned to him, the smile not leaving her face.

"Thanks, George did it for me," she explained with a laugh. "Who are you going for anyway?" she asked as Cedric had no face paint or merchandise for either team.

"Ireland, of course, they're the better team," he said, she smiled at him.

"Good choice," she said with a laugh before turning back to the pitch as she was very eager for it to start.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" she heard one of her brothers yell excitedly, and sure enough, the Bulgarian team flew in, bursting the leprechaun as they did so. They flew in formation and their Seeker, Viktor Krum, did a few tricks to impress the crowd.