𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. i wanted to name my child ponyboy

❪ SWEETHEART💞 ❫

SWEETHEART💞 ❫

aurora
owen owen owen
im really bored

sweetheart💞
you seem to be bored a lot
don't you have a job?

aurora
first of all fuck you
secondly yes but it doesn't start
until january

sweetheart💞
a new movie?

aurora
yep
one im working on with connor

sweetheart💞
im assuming you can't tell me
anything more

aurora
not unless i want to lose my job

sweetheart💞
yeah i wouldn't advise that
but you get to work on it with
connor so that's good

aurora
yeah even if he is a little shit
it'll be great to work with my
best friend

sweetheart💞
how did you and connor meet?

aurora
junior year of high school
both of us moved schools so we
were the new kids and just connected
i guess
there's no one i've got close to
as fast as i did with connor

sweetheart💞
he seems pretty great

aurora
he is
i'd trust him with my life but you
can't ever tell him that

sweetheart💞
i won't i won't

aurora
enough going on about connor
i'm still bored

sweetheart💞
and what would you like me to
do about that

aurora
idk facetime me

sweetheart💞
okay

aurora
wait

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM SWEETHEART💞

ACCEPT                        DECLINE

"holy shit, that was a joke, i didn't think you'd actually call," rory exclaimed, scrambling to prop up her camera. the blonde boy on the other side of the phone cocked an eyebrow; "i can go if you'd like." "no, no!" rory insisted with a smile, "i'm just wearing pyjamas, that's all." "it's three pm in new york, why are you wearing pyjamas?" owen questioned with a laugh, causing rory to scowl at him indignantly. "because pyjamas are comfy," the girl responded, and all owen could do was nod with a chuckle.

despite having been talking for over a fortnight, this was the first time the two young adults had facetimed, and the nerves were certainly getting to them both. rory's eyes remained trained on the pretty blonde boy she had only seen on tv and in photos, and she found it hard to believe she'd somehow charmed her way into his life through a series of tweets. owen, on the other hand, was in awe of rory, and wondered how he'd got so lucky as to have someone like her in his life. the more the two spoke, the more owen knew he wanted this to be way more than just a kiss.

"how's life over there in good old oklahoma?" the brunette asked, tucking her knees up to her chest in a manner which owen found adorable. "dull," the blonde admitted, "nothing interesting ever happens here. there's nothing here." "that's not true," rory argued. "you have the outsiders museum." "that's all the way in tulsa. and it's not all that special," owen countered, though he regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. "not that special!" rory demanded, a scowl knotting in her brow. "the outsiders was revolutionary, especially to me. the whole novel made bold points about marxism whilst being written by a seventeen year old woman who couldn't even spell her own middle name. i wanted to name my child ponyboy for like three years because of that book!"

"please tell me you've grown out of that phase," owen joked, watching as rory stopped her rant to quirk an eyebrow at him. "and why would that matter to you, mr joyner?" she questioned jokingly, and owen pretended he wasn't blushing as he stuttered out; "that's borderline child abuse." "and naming your child owen isn't?" rory asked, and now it was owen's turn to be outraged. "there is nothing wrong with the name owen! and you know what, i'm taking a page out of your book and blocking you." "you wouldn't dare," rory said, though she couldn't help the smile creeping across her face, and neither could owen.

HATTIE SPEAKS!
wholesome facetime babies
also stop the connor slander wtf