𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘. you got me a dinosaur

DECEMBER TWENTIETH WAS A DAY of tradition for rory and her four closest friends, and had been since they were seventeen. It was typically the last day saffron could spend with her friends before she went home to italy to spend the holidays with her family. the five would always exchange gifts and spend all night eating copious amounts of chocolate and binging christmas movies all night, and this year wasn't any different, despite the fact that saffy was unable to go home this year due to the pandemic.

"OKAY, OKAY, WHO'S FIRST?" SAFFY asked excitedly, as the group were seated around in the living room in connor and luca's house. luca was in the large armchair across, saffy sat by his feet, with connor and isa on the couch, and rory rested against connor's legs as the fire roared. "hm, i'll go," luca shrugged with a smile, leaning down to the poorly wrapped parcels at the side of his chair. he threw a large present across to connor, and two similar sized ones to isa and saffy. the latino grinned at rory with a wink: "yours comes later." "that sounded oddly sexual," connor added, earning a pillow to the face from the girl sat at his feet.

          THE PROCESS CONTINUED FOR ISA, rory and saffy, though both isa and saffy had the same response to rory, which confused the girl. when it came to connor's turn, however, the boy was struggling to keep a large smile from his face. "the heck are you hiding?" rory questioned, poking at the boy's side lightly and causing him to laugh, batting her hand away. "nothing, nothing," connor insisted, though he pulled a small envelope from his back pocket and gestured for rory to take it. the girl did, with raised eyebrows, as all her friends' eyes became trained on her.

"WHATS GOING ON?" THE BRUNETTE questioned, a pressured laugh escaping from her mouth as she surveyed the attentive looks the other four were giving her. isa nudged her best friend with her toe; "open it." so rory did, with shaking hands, and her mouth fell open when she saw the contents of the envelope. "you didn't." "we did," luca grinned, moving to sit beside the girl on the floor. the latino wrapped his arm around his best friend as she looked at him in shock. "you bought me a plane ticket to oklahoma." "and you bought me a dinosaur," connor stated nonchalantly. "we worked it all out with owen," isa said with a smile, drawing rory's attention to her. "figured you would want to spend some time with him after christmas eve."

"YOU FLY OUT BOXING DAY," saffy smiled, sliding over to where the others were seated. rory's eyes wandered to each of her friends as her smile grew. "god, i love you guys," she said, throwing her arms around luca and gesturing for the others to join. saffy shuffled around and isa and connor dropped down from the couch until the five were in one large group hug. "you're the best friends i could ever ask for," rory admitted, wiping a rogue tear from her face. "so you don't wanna replace us with charlie?" connor chuckled, earning a poke from rory who pulled him close straight after. "i can't believe you're crying," luca laughed, wiping a tear from her cheek, causing saffy to laugh. "i can. it's rory, she cries at everything." "i do not," the girl said indignantly, though with the look she received from connor, she couldn't even attempt to deny it again.

❀❄️❀

rory🦖 | rawrstilinski
i have the best friends in the universe <3
10K LIKES | 5K RETWEETS | 2K REPLIES

@charles_gillespie i'm assuming u mean me so thankyou rory
@saffygrey actually she does not
@rawrstilinski sorry charlie

@lucaoxonsmith love u rory
@rawrstilinski love u luca

@isakimberley bestie boo ily
@rawrstilinski isadora miranda kimberley i love you

@connormorgann ily ur poggers
@rawrstilinski ily connor ur my little pogchamp

@owenjoyner :))
@userone that's not inconspicuous at all