Chapter 1: A new beginning

YOUR POV

Hello, my name is Y/N. I'm 18 years old and i live in a town not so far for the forest. I live alone in a small apartment with my dog. My parents passed away years ago and now i ended up like this. Life has been so tough without them, but luckily i had my friends by my side to keep me going. After i lost my parents, i haven't been feeling myself. It felt like the world crumbled apart... i can't even describe the things that i felt back then... it was the most painful day of my life. I didn't know where i was. It felt so unreal, so scary.....

Time passed by and i continued on with my life. Thank god i had my dog by my side always. I knew it was just a dog, but he was my comfort. I love my dog so much and i'll do everything to protect him. We had each others back and yes, i claim him as my best friend. Just one look was enough for me to know that he understood me. I decided to call him Alfie. A 7 year old dog, black german shepherd. He was the most precious thing in my life and i was to do anything to protect him from any evil... anyways. Enough about my life.

~~~

"Alfie, come back!" I called out my dog as i ran after him, noticing that he had spotted something in the distance. The dog barked and stopped in place as it stared up at a warning sign saying: "RESTRICTED AREA. DO NOT ENTER." My eyes narrowed at it, forming a frown and looking down at my dog. "So this is what you found... well i'm sure there's nothing wrong with this forest, is it?" To which your dog barked in return and walked around you, sniffing and listening to the silence of the forest.

You heard some stories of the Slenderman, but you never really believed or even thought about him being real. It sounded so ridiculous and stupid to you, because you were sure that monsters didn't exist. Not in this world at least. But little did you know, you were dead wrong about it... the forest seemed too peaceful for you. There was no way a slenderman lived here... or ar least that's what you thought. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't notice, your dog, barking at you again as if trying to tell you something.

You kneeled down to his level and tilted your head in confusion. "What is it, boy? Did you see something?" The dog panted, sticking its tongue out and sat down as he kept staring at the trees. He had caught someone's scent and wanted to investigate further. That was his insticts, he always helped people... someone needed help. Luckily your home was nearby so everytime you feel like you're in trouble, you can always go back and hide. But not anymore... in a matter of time you're about to meet HIM.

- END OF PART 1 -

// Soo, how was it? Did i do good? I hope i did cause this is my first slenderman book and honestly, i don't know if it's gonna be that good, but i'll do my best, thank you, reader ❤