Explanations,truths and travel to the Animarium

Y/N POV

While I was walking with the two teams I was thinking about showing them the future but I don't know how it will effect them.

Pyrrha:Y/N?*I turn to Pyrrha*You were deep in thought for a few minutes are you okay?

Y/N:Yeah I'm fine Pyrrha it's just that whatever I tell you may effect everyone.

They were concerned about what I said and what I mean.

Blake:What do you mean by that?

I then sighed.

Y/N:I'll tell you once we get to my home

We then arrived at my mansion and their jaws dropped.

RWBY/JNPR:YOU LIVE HERE!?

Y/N:*smirk*Yep jealous much?

We then went inside and they were in awe of how big the mansion is and then we went to the living room.

We then took our seats on the couch as took a chair since I need to face them all to tell them parts about the future(This is Vol 2 of RWBY by the way it takes place after that fight with Torchwick and Neo)

Jaune:So what is it that affects us man it's like your saying that you know the future?

Y/N:Yeah I ain't from around here but before we get into that I take it you want answers during initiation?

They nodded and Weiss was first to ask

Weiss:What was that power you used during initiation is it your semblance?

Y/N:Yes it's called ultra instinct it's power,speed and reflexes rivals to that of gods before you ask no I'm not a god.

They were a bit shocked at this reveal and that ultra instinct has has the strength to rival gods.

Pyrrha:That's shocking that such a power existed but when you returned to normal you were a bit exhausted that's it's drawback isn't it?

Y/N:Sort of I can last in ultra instinct for 10 minutes if it's mastered 30 minutes or more but once I change back or the time limits up I get exhausted and run out of aura and if I overextend the time limit it would possibly kill me.

Blake:Then you shouldn't be using that power at all.

Y/N:Only if I had to and I have other abilities than ultra instinct I'll tell you about that some other time and I'm not from this planet I used to be from earth from my universe.

Then they were in disbelief that I claim to be from another planet and from another universe.

Blake:If you are from another universe and world prove it.

I nodded and I got up from my seat and picked out a rwby vol 2 DVD and once I showed them they were in shock.

Ruby(shock):Is that us?