Braving the elements and the rise of two more megazords

Ruby POV

I got a call from Blake saying that her home and herself and Y/N are attacked by an elemental monster called Mega Elementor so I rushed to the living room where the others are.

Yang:Ruby what's wrong?

Ruby:It's Blake and Y/N they are being attacked by an elemental monster named Mega Elementor.

Then they all stood up and went to their rooms to grab thier weapons and once they went downstairs they see a portal in the living room.

Jaune:Let's go the others need us!

We then went through the portal and landed in Kuo Kuana and we see Blake getting people to safety we then went to her.

Ruby:Blake is everyone alright?

Blake:Yeah and I'm so glad you all made it cause Y/N might need our help.

Yang:Well where is he?

???:INCOMING!!!

We then Y/N heading towards us at high speed and moved out of the way but he landed on through the roof of the house next to us.

Blake:Y/N are you alright?!

Y/N:No! I am not okay I landed on my keys!

Then we Y/N going through the front door and once he got out he got scratches everywhere and wounds on his arms but they are healing.

Y/N:Okay I can see why Max had trouble with this elemental douchebag.

Then we see Mega Elementor landing near us in water form.

Mega Elementor(water):Oh lookie what we have here more human's to take to the depth's

Then team RWBY and JNPR were in shock and a bit of fear seeing Mega Elementor.

Jaune(shock):That's Elementor?!

Blake(shock and fear):I kind of wished he was just a CGI effect on the cameras.

Weiss(shock):For once I agree I'd rather face a Deathstalker then this!

Y/N:Everyone I know the Elementor is powerful with five element's but we also know how to counter them and I know his weak spot.

I moved my eyes to the Elementor's direction of his head they noticed the gems on his head.

Then Mega Elementor changed its element to fire.