Return home,Team STRQ Reunion and a chat with Salem

Y/N POV

We then arrived at Remnant and the clone troopers went to different kingdoms as I informed the leaders of them that the clone troopers are our new allies to deal with grimm and other forces.

Y/N:Alright before we head home Summer...

Summer then turns to me as she was sitting next to her daughters.

Summer:Yes?

Y/N:You up for a team STRQ reunion?

Summer*smiles*Yes I am do they know...

Y/N*smirks*Not yet but they have been informed that there's a surprise that me,Ruby and Yang have.

Summer:You just love surprises don't you?

Y/N:*chuckles*Guilty as charged.

We then dropped Ren,Nora,Jaune and Pyrrha off at the city for their dates and after that we went to Patch and we landed near the cabin house and me Ruby and Yang went out of it and see Raven,Tai and Qrow waiting for us.

Qrow:Alright kids what's the deal?

Raven:And what's this surprise?

Y/N:Well I'm glad you asked because because it's time for a little team reunion.

Me,Ruby and Yang moved out of the way of the ramp as Summer went down them and Raven,Qrow and Tai were in shock and tears fell from their eye's.

Raven(shock and tears):S-Summer...?

Tai(shock and tears):Is it really you?

Qrow(shock and tears):Please tell me this isn't a dream

Summer*tears*:Yes it's me and I'm glad to be home again and to see you all again.

Then they all hugged each other as they were reunited and Ruby and Yang joined in and they left room for me and I shrugged my shoulders and went in and after the reunion they wanted to talk to me in the living room alone and Ruby and Yang are in their rooms talking to Weiss and Blake.

Y/N:Alright I'll bite what's it you all wanna talk to me about?

Tai:Well we just wanna thank you for everything and we got something for you.

Then Summer handed me a box and I opened it and it revealed the key to vector sigma.