Showing the half maiden the devil's power.

Y/N POV

After the defeat of Elementor and Grimmzilla we then decided to rest at Blake's home but before that the people of Menagerie and the white fang soldiers hailed us as heroes especially the kids.

Ruby:Hey Y/N I take it you want these back?

The other's were about to give the animal crystals back until I had my hand up.

Y/N:No keep them the zords have already chosen you all to be their protector's and Sienna--

Sienna:Yes I'm aware of the irony of me being a tiger faunus which is a cat and the shark zord being a fish so don't bother pointing that out.

We then chuckled at the irony.

Y/N:I actually wasn't gonna say that but you just pointed that out by accident.

Sienna then facepalmed herself.

Y/N:Anyway what I was supposed to say was what's gonna happen to the white fang now?

Sienna:I...don't know to be honest and after learning the future I don't deserve to be a leader of it.

Ilia:But who's gonna be leader?

Sienna:That is*points at me*up to him.

We were surprised as I was surprised and shocked.

Y/N:ME?! Okay but why me?

Sienna:Because I have a feeling your a better leader then I am and that you  have saved lot of lives when the Leviathan attacked and you that trust me with the shark zord despite everything.

Y/N:I am honoured you chose me as a new leader but until Adam is dead it has to wait but until then*gives communicator to Sienna*I'm gonna give you this in case if he gets out of control and I'll end him.

Sienna then smiled for the first time since this whole human's hating the faunus thing and with me around that time will end.

Sienna:Thank you Y/N and everyone else here especially you Schnee you've proved your not your monster of a father.

Weiss was surprised and honoured that Sienna acknowledged her that she's not like her father.

Weiss:Thank you Ms Khan.

Ghira:As great as it is what's next for you all?

I then took out the Seige Perilous and it was glowing blue and then pressed the gem and the display showed:

Misson completed:Defeat Mega Elementor and the Grimmzilla rewards will be shown soon.

New Mission:Go to Atlas and defeat the Ace ops and Winter Schnee.

Side quest for you and team JNPR:You and team and JNPR are to go to the mystic force universe to find this seal.