Death watch's new leadership and Jaune Arc's challenger

Y/N POV

We then landed on Concordia and we got off the ship.

Y/N:Alright then let's go--

Then the Perilous glowed and I took it out and it displayed:

Secret Boss challenges Jaune arc:
Misson:Last more than five minutes against????????? the rest of team JNPR are spectators not to interfere.

I then sent the display messages to the team and my hands were trembling a bit and team RWBY noticed.

Ruby:Y/N your hands their trembling are you okay?

Then they stop trembling and I sighed.

Y/N:Yeah I'm fine just had a familiar feeling that's all.

We then see the death watch's base and after a few minutes we then hid behind crates and we see Pre Vizsla talking to Bo Katan.

Pre Vizsla

And

Vizsla:So Dooku has problems with Republic cause of new allies

Bo katan:From the sound of things probably but what do we know of them.

Vizsla:For now they are not our concern right now we should turn Mandalore to what it once was and soon Satine will die for her crimes against true Mandalorian's.

Bo katan then looked a bit sad as she dosen't want this and Vizsla went out of tent and I entered and team RWBY took the back.

Y/N:Bo katan.

She then turned around and took out her blaster and had it aimed at my head.

Y/N:Relax I'm not here to fight you.

Bo katan:Who are you? By your clothing and looks I have never seen someone like you before.

Y/N:Well I think you mean us.

Then she turned around to see Team RWBY and once she got a look at Ruby she then put her blaster down.

Bo katan:You look like Summer your her daughter?