The power of the gamer and meeting the leaders of Remnant

Ruby POV

I was excited for this fight with Y/N against the ace ops and once I saw his entrance I was in awe as well as the other's.

Yang:Now that's an awesome entrance!!!!

Jaune:And the music for it makes him more terrifying.

Ren:He says its from a legendary wrestler from his world and his name is Kane and even I had to admit the entrance was terrifying.

Weiss:And those blades Y/N has what are they?

Pyrrha:Well I've seen them on the batcomputer it said they are the Blades of chaos it belonged to Kratos the god of war and the ghost of Sparta and he also told me that my armour was based on Spartans.

I was surprised as well as some others that Y/N posses weapons of a god.

Yang:Okay those blades are badass and I want them.

We then laughed a bit as we turn to the arena to see Y/N sqaring up against the Ace ops and Winter.

Ruby:Go Y/N show them what you can do!!!

Y/N POV

I heard Ruby cheering for me and I chuckled and I turn to the Ace ops and Winter.

Harriet:Why don't you surrender kid there's six of us and one of you the odds are against you.

Winter:Don't underestimate him he is more powerful then you think.

Y/N:You should listen to her Harriet after all if you soldiers are good for one thing is that your mindless drones who blindly take orders and that you kiss Ironwood's ass.

The Ace ops were a bit pissed at that as was Winter.

Y/N:The reason why you all won't win is because you lack communication in getting to know one other as friends but all I see are nothing more then rookies.

Harriet(Pissed):ROOKIE'S?! THAT'S IT!!!

Harriet used her semblance and activated her weapon's to punch me but I teleported using Umbrakinesis as she was trying to find me.

Harriet(Pissed):SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!!

Marrow:Harriet look out behind you!!!

I used the blades to hit her but she dodged and went back to her team.

Winter:He's trying to get us to lose focus a smart strategy*takes stance*but not good enough.

I then put the blade's of chaos away and got the steel claws out as I charged at them as they did the same.

Y/N:BRING IT ON!!!

As they were striking me from multiple places I was blocking and dodging their attacks at every turn until I found and opening and hit Elm in the abdomen and I jumped out of there and changed back to my combat outfit and put on Jin's gauntlet and landed on the ground with smirk.

Y/N:That all you got?

Marrow then pointed at me to use his semblance.

Marrow:Stay!

I then felt his semblance's effect and I couldn't move.

Elm:Time to bring the hammer down!!!

As Elm was about to hit me with her Hammer weapons I then grinned and summoned a shadow clone and kicked her in the face she flew and straight at Marrow and dodged out of the way and she land on the ground safely but he noticed I was gone.

Marrow:Damn it!

Winter then summoned ice spikes and launched them above marrow and hit me from above as I landed on the ground facefirst.