Y/N's rage and a new family.

Y/N POV

A few days after the mission and I was with the others at combat class with Goodwitch earlier they asked me questions about the animarium while Weiss and Blake are interested in its history and the wild zords and the animal crystals.

Glynda:Now to begin our class two people will be called out to fight to demonstrate thier skills so pay attention to the screen.

The screen then showed the students at random and on the left side it showed a picture Cardin Winchester.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And the right side of it I was chosen.

Glynda:Y/N L/N against Cardin Winchester.

I stated laughing my ass off because this is gonna be too easy while Cardin gulped in fear.

Glynda:Prepare yourselves gentlemen.

Me and Cardin then went of our lockers and changed into our combat outfits and the Seige Perilous was glowing and I pressed the gem to see whats up.

New weapons:Creasent blade and flute blade Zen Aku's main weapon and the flute can be used to summon the dark wild zords you possess.

The cursed mask of Zen Aku:With the mask you can become Zen Aku without him taking control the power is increased during a full moon.

When I saw this I began to be excited.

Y/N:Oh my god is the best day ever or what?*laughs*This is gonna be fun.

As I got into my combat outfit I spawned the Creasent blade to my hand and walked to the arena as Cardin but with a smug look hiding his fear some of the students were commenting about the sudden weapon change as Blake had a surprised look.

Blake(mind):That's Zen Aku's weapon he must have gotten it today.

Cardin:Well I hope you're prepared newbie cause I'm gonna make sure you regret coming here.

I then cracked my neck.

Y/N:The only thing I'm not gonna regret is crushing you're bones into dust asshole.

Cardin then growled at the insult and went into combat stance as I did the same and Glynda brought her hand up.

Glynda:You two ready?

We both nodded.

Glynda:*brings arm down*FIGHT!!!

Cardin then jumped to the air the hit me unit I jumped and kicked him the stomach and he was stunned for a second and then I grabbed him by the face threw him to the ground.

Y/N:What's the matter tough guy too soft to take kick to the stomach?

As I mocked him he got back up fuming with anger slammed his mace down and used his semblance towards me but I sped behind him.