Assembling the sinister ten part 3

Goblin POV

After the battle I portal back to my subordinates on Mustafar and see Vader in a bacta tank and for Megatron being repaired by in their own medbays as I went to my own laboratory and see Dread.

Dread:Vader's mission was a failure.

Goblin:Hahaha on the contrary Miles.... it's opportunity.

Dread was confused at this till I hooked the drone to a terminal getting the battle data on it.

Dread:....You knew his mission would fail didn't you?

Goblin:Of course I did...and I have a feeling you did too. But enough about it....this data would be far useful for our plans.

Dread:If so then what is the actual plan to stall for time to make a portal big enough for our armies to go to remnant?

Goblin:I have that in mind...but for now give Vader his synthetic limbs and*clicks button to open a hidden pod in a wall*be sure to give him this.

but for now give Vader his synthetic limbs and*clicks button to open a hidden pod in a wall*be sure to give him this

Dread:A new suit for Vader?

Goblin:Yes and thanks to the synthetic limbs when implanted on him they'll be like his real arms and legs before he lost his real ones and this suit will not hinder his true potential like his old one did... he'll be like he was supposed to be in his prime.

Dread:And what makes you think Vader will accept this?

Goblin: Because there is one thing he desires power and control....by destroying his master and once we destroy the pathetic heroes..us.

Dread then turned to him from his terminal.

Goblin: It's how the sith always acts they train their apprentices for their own purposes to realise their vision.... using them as tools for their own gain it's how Sidious came to power through manipulation and deception by playing both sides of the same coin and using his apprentices till he has no use for them and disposes them.

Dread:Or if the apprentice destroys him?

Goblin:Then the process repeats itself it's called the rule of two there can only be a master and an apprentice...that old suit Vader wore was to purposely hinder his full potential and to keep Vader under Sidious's control.

Dread:As diabolical as it is....he played smart.

Goblin: Hehehe indeed but with Vader's new suit....his old master wouldn't stand a chance and it will be too late for him to know it.

Dread then had his widened behind his helmet.

Goblin: That's right Dread....I'm ridding Sidious from that universe by using Vader against him like Vader planned to destroy his master but couldn't but thanks to us we're basically giving the power that was rightfully his.

Dread(Mind):I knew Goblin was a genius but not this smart he's gonna manipulate Vader like a puppet by giving him his desires!!!!

Goblin:Now if you'll excuse me...I am going after our last two members.