The end of the clone wars.

Y/N POV

I was with team JNPR and RWBY in their room temple.

Y/N:Dude you are lucky to be alive after that fight with Sephiroth and not to mention not even I would beat him currently.

Jaune:Seriously not even you?!

Y/N:Well yes I'm still training my abilities but that dosen't mean I'm powerful instantly and not to mention I could accidentally kill people if I don't have a handle on them and by they way Jaune that scar you got means your survived.

Ren:He's got a point.

Y/N:But that's besides the point and we're past that right now we're going to Dooku's palace on Mustafar.

Jaune:Okay before we talk about this*turns to Blake*Blake what's with the Mandalorian armour did you--

Blake:Yep I beat Vizsla and Death Watch now follows me and I am now the first Faunus to be a Mandalorian.

Pyrrha:Well congrats Blake and how will we get in since the place could be heavily gaurded with droids?

Y/N:Well we sneak in and send any droid to the scrap pile and I'll find Summer and you four handle Dooku.

Jaune:Sounds like a plan but wouldn't Dooku call for back up?

Y/N:I have technopathic abilities I can disable the cameras and the security system and the comms.

As we we're gonna talk more until we heard knock's on the door.

Y/N:Enter.

We then see Mace Windu entering.

Mace Windu:Apologies for interrupting but we have a problem.

Y/N:What is it?

Mace Windu:The Republic fleet is intercepting the Serenno fleet but it's in dire need of back up.

Y/N:No problem me and team JNPR were heading to Mustafar we'll help out the fleet who's in charge of it?

Mace Windu:Skywalker is and I'm glad your available.

Y/N:It's not a problem Master Windu is there anything else?

Mace Windu:Well yes the chancellor wants to meet team RWBY in person especially Ruby.

We then tensed up at the chancellor as I thought:

Y/N(Mind):......Shit.

Y/N:When will he meet them?

Mace Windu:In a few minutes why?

Y/N:I'll tell you and the council once we get back but for now give us a moment?

He nodded and he went out and I see team RWBY with their expressions being pail.

Blake:*gulps*Oh this is not good.

Yang:Ya think?! The chancellor aka Darth Sidious wants to meet us this could be bad!!!

Y/N:Alright calm down he dosen't know that we know who he is but we can't kill him yet not until Dooku is delt with without his leadership and his master then the empire falls before it even began and I already deactivated order 66.

Ruby:He's right whatever we do not panic I'm sure he just wants a talk.

Y/N:He does but remember don't fall for his lies he's pure evil.

They nodded and me team JNPR were heading out but not before kissing Ruby and we then let go.

Y/N:Be safe I love you.

Ruby:Love you too Y/N and bring Mom back.

Y/N:I made a promise to you,Yang and your whole family that I intend to keep.