chapter 1

Alex's POV

"Mom, mommy wake up" I hear Taylor calling us.

"Baby,  your daughter wants you"  my wife said trying to make me wake up instead of her.

"She is your daughter too. And she called you too." I said and put my pillow on my face to keep their voices from waking me up.

"You didn't use a condom, now wake up" she said taking the pillow away so  I will wake up.

"You didn't have a problem. Actually, I remember you screaming 'Ahh..Alex yeah. You are so big baby. Ah... don't stop.' " she hit me with a pillow in the head as we both laughed.

"Shut up, she is going to hear you." She said blushing. I love it when she does that. She is so beautiful. I lean in for a kiss. She kissed me back and I got on top of her and placed my hand on her naked waist.

"Mom, mommy!" My little angel screamed out of the room. I sighed and got off of her.

"We should get dressed before she comes in" I said and kissed Summer's cheek. 

We got dressed and when I opened the door I saw a very angry Taylor looking at me.

"What's up monkey?" I asked and picked her up.

"You and mommy no love me anymore." She said pouting.

"Ohh my god, she is so cute." Summer said pinching her cheeks. "Of course we love you honey. More than anything " she continued kissing our daughter's forehead.

"But, you sleep an no  play with me" she said and hide her head on my neck.

I looked at my wife smiling while she had a very serious expression in her face telling me to fix it.

"Baby, how about we go make pancakes and then go out play?" I asked my little monkey and her whole face lights up immediately and nods her head yes.

I let her down and she runs in her room. I looked at my wife.

"You go out and play with her and I will make pancakes " she said kissing me.

"I love you"

"You better, or else my dad will definitely kill you" she said winking at me.

"I am happy he didn't already did when you told him I got you pregnant. He was really mad" I said remembering the day my father in law almost killed me.

"Well, you got pregnant his 18 year old daughter..." she said trying to defend him

"Plus I am an intersex lesbian with no money..." I said and she laughed.

"I love you anyway" she said kissing me again. 

"Mom come play!" Taylor said taking my hand in hers and pulling me out of the house.

We were playing soccer. It's her favorite witch makes sense because it's my favorite to. She is exactly like me. She is even intersex which makes me scared she will be bullied like i was. But she is going to have a family that loves her. I was an orphan.

After some time Summer called us to eat. We ate a few bites and then she  run to the bathroom and threw up.

I am starting to get worried about her. This is  happening for about a week now. I run after her but first I make sure that Taylor is safe at her chair so she won't fall.

"Baby are you ok?" I asked while I hold her hair for her. She continues to throw up for a while.

"Yeah, its ok" she said and washed her hands and face.

"Are you sure? If its something I want you to tell me." I said clearly worried. She did nothing more than smile to me.

"I love you so much. Promise me we will get through this" she said while holding me hand. She really makes me worried.

"Baby, are you sick? Do we need to go to the doctor?" I started panicking. 

"Babe..." she placed my had in her belly. It took me a minute to understand what she was trying to say.

Is she...? Oh my god...

I can feel tears filling my eyes. She put her hand on my cheek and wiped my tears away.

"Are you...?" I asked and she nod her head.

Oh god, I love her so much. I pull her in my arms and hug her. She starts crying.

"Don't cry baby, we are going to have another one..." I said smiling. 

"What about money?" She asked looking at my eyes.

"I will find a job. Soccer can wait."

I work as a coach in a soccer team. This is my dream job but doesn't make enough money for a family.

"But baby, this is your dream..." Summer said trying to change my mind.

"You are my dream. You, Taylor and the little one..." I said putting my hand on her belly "...are everything to me"

Beep beep beep beep

"I love you Alexandra Dane" she said

Beep beep beep beep

"I love you more Summer Jones Dane."

Beep beep beep beep

I lean in for a kiss...

Beep beep beep beep

Beep beep beep beep

"Uhhn..."

I close the alarm clock and look at the time.

5:32

I look at the other side of my bed to find it empty.

"I miss you baby..." I said and touched her pillow. It doesn't smell like her anymore.

I got up to get dressed. I open the closet and her clothes was there. I can't throw them away.

I took a shower and went to Taylor's room to make sure she is ok. She is sleeping. She has two hours until she has to get up for school.

I close the door quietly to make sure I won't wake her up. I make my way to Lia's room. She is sleeping too. I was about to get out when she speaks.

"Mom? Is everything ok?" She asked with a raspy voice.

"Everything is fine princess. I just wanted to check up on you before I go to work." I make my way in her room and kiss her forehead "You should sleep, it's to early" she nod and close her eyes. I leave her room and enter the kitchen to make a coffee.

5:56

I enter my car and star driving to work.

It's really hard without Summer. And the dreams don't help. Well, not so much dreams, more like memories...

I have two jobs to make sure my kids have food on the table. I work in a bakery in the mornings and then at a  restaurant for the evening. Basically I work all day.  I don't have a lot of free time to spend with my kids and that is my biggest regret. But they are old enough now and they can take care. Taylor is 17 and Lia 15.

Its been about ten years of me trying to raise then alone.

Unfortunately, life is unfair.

Author's note

This is the first story I am publishing.  I hope you like it.

Forgive any grammar mistakes English is not my first language.

I would love to see your comments and any ideas you may have for the future.