chapter 4

Alex's POV

I just finished from the bakery and enter my house. My two amazing daughters where talking while the one was cooking  and the other one  was making the table for us to eat.

"Hey, what are you making?" I asked Lia making them both turn around to see me.

"Hey mom, I am making some smashed potatoes and Tay fried some chicken." See said and came near me to give me a hug and kiss my cheek.

"Hey, mom" Taylor said and came to hug me too.

"How was school today?" I asked them  and took of my jacket.

"Well you know... school." Said Lia and started to make our plates.

"Let me do that, you already cooked" I said and took the ladle from her.

"And you were working all day..."  she protests and tries to reach for the ladle. I lightly pushed her away.

"I am the mother here. It's my job to take care of you. Not the other way around." She stops and sits at the table.

When we sat down to eat I saw Taylor was looking at me and then at her plate.  I caught her a good amount of times and every time she would look down.

"Monkey, what is it?" I ask and she looked at me again.

"I broke up with my girlfriend. " she said but I knew there was more. I nod my head so she can continue. "I don't love her and it's not right to treat her like that. I am trying to do better. Like you taught me." She finished

I am really happy that she heared what I said. I can't even hide my smile. "That's great honey. I am proud of you."

"I am having a game on Sunday." Tay said "I would like you to be there" 

"I thought we said we were going to the hospital on Sunday." I said a little disappointed.

"Its an important game. I can't miss it. Besides we can go some other time..." she is trying to ease me about us not visiting to the hospital as planned.

"Yeah, I guess we could." I am actually a but disappointed know but I don't want them to know that. Besides, I can't loose my daughters game since she asked me to be there.

"We can go on Saturday." Said Lia tring to cheer me up.

I smiled at her and nod my head. "If it's ok with you."

They both nod their heads and we finished with our food

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's now after 7 and I am at the restaurant working. I work at the bar today.

There are  not many people today here which is not very usual but I am not complaining. Fewer people means fewer orders.

I was finishing a drink for a man when I heard loud voices. I look up to see it was coming from table with an old-ish couple and a lady around her late twenties. They where arguing about something  but what caught my eye was the young woman.

She was really attractive. Her make up was noticable but not too heavy to take away her natural beauty. It was just right.

I gave the drink to the man in front of me and it almost fell from my hand when the woman stood up.

Her long black dress is complimenting  perfect her beautiful curves. I am  staring at her body and I can feel my pants getting tighter which means only one thing. Little Alex wants attention.

She makes her way towards me. 'Alex! Stop looking at her like she is a piece of meat. Come on you are better than that. You are married with two kids' The one part of my brain said.

'Yeah but its been more than nine years since the last time you slept with someone.' My other part reminds

My thoughts got interrupted by her voice.

"Something strong please."

"Hard night?" I am trying to play it cool.

"Really hard actually" Yeah it is really hard right now... Shut up Alex! Don't be a perv.

I give her a double scotch with ice and she immediately takes it from my hand and drinks half of it.

"If you need someone to talk... I can always be that someone. You know, bar women are like psychologists. " I say while giving her her second drink.

"Well I just came out to my parents and it didn't go really well."  She took a ship and continued. "My mom actually was shocked and told me I am just confused and my dad said nothing..."

"Coming out to people you love can be hard, but you have to give them some time to process the new information."

"You don't understand, they are really old fashion. Sometimes I think I prefer to not have them in my life than that." She said with furious voice and she starts to annoy me.

"Do they love you?" She looked at me with a confused face "Do they love you less now that you came out?"

"N-No I don't think so..." she said still confused.

"It is really hard growing up knowing that your parents don't love you. That they are disgusted by who you are. That every parent figure you have in your life hates you for you and makes sure you know it. So from a person that knows how it is to have no one... Don't be to hard to them. Just give them time and be thankful to have them in your life." I start cleaning the bar to avoid eye contact.

"You are right! I am really lucky to have them. Thank you." She paused for a while making me think that she finished what she wanted to say but when I looked at her I saw her checking me out.

Ohh no. Little Alex is really excited right now.

"So, my name is Silvia." The tone of her voice is totally flirty right now.

"Alex" Be cool Alex. I remind my self

"So Alex, I really like your company" she pause and bit her lip. Oh my god. I am getting horny. "This is my number. I will be expecting a call. Don't make me wait." The last part she whispered it in my ear. Her hot breath hitting my face. I swear to god I almost came in an instant. She winked and left the bar living the money for her drinks with a good tip.

Ohh god help me.

Author's note

I will try and update one chapter every week but I can't promise anything.

Sometimes, life gets in the way...