Chapter 5

(just so you know, I have decided not to write this in my notebook before doing it on here, so it might not be good, as it is me writing it right now without pre-writing and pre-editing it which means it isn't going through as much editing as usual)

Our other classes weren't to bad. Mrs Cannon who teaches English, is really relaxed and fun (yay!) Mr Hoof is really strict and teaches Math (urgh) and Mrs Flint who teaches Geography is in kinda strict then kinda fun (if-y)I haven't met any of the other teachers yet. I hope they are nice and not like Mr Hoof. 

When it was 3:00, I speed walked (sensibly) out of school to mum with a huge grin on my face.

"Hi mum!" I said to her as I got closer.

"Am I allowed to assume that you had a good day today?" Mum asked me with a touch of surprise in her voice.

"I did." I replied to her chirpily, "I actually made friends. Like a lot of them!"

"That's good!" 

"Y-," my reply was cut off by the twins racing towards us, at full speed, yelling. Mum sighed loudly and gave me a, they are so crazy, look.

Thankfully, the twins did stop yelling. After they had a fight over who won the race of course. Siblings. 

Max came out a couple of minutes later, talking to some new friends. He walked over to us the complete opposite way to the twins did(Thank goodness).

After what felt very long car trip home, I told mum about all my new friends then I went up to my bedroom to get some peace and quiet. About half an hour or so later, I heard my phone go, Ding!

I looked at my phone and saw Jasmine had messaged me. 

MESSAGES

Underlined=Jasmine

Italics =Lucy

Want 2 come 2 the beach with me? Im so bored.

Ok, let me ask mum.

2 minutes later

She said yes

Yay! dont forget ur surfboard.

K, see u in 10

________________________________________________________________________________

I walked down to the beach carrying my surf board. After a few minutes of standing on the sand, looking for Jasmine, I saw a silhouette running towards me, calling my name. 

"Hey!" I said as she got closer. 

"H-i," she replied between panting breaths,"I am never running that far again," 

"I'll know for next time then," I said with a small laugh.

Jasmine playfully hit my shoulder and said, "not funny." 

"I think it is," I replied, laughing when Jasmine tried to hit me again but missed. I started running towards the waves as she kept on trying to hit me, and kept missing which made me laugh even harder.

"I'll get you back!" She said, half running after me. That run must've really tired her out.

So I obviously beat her. Then I waited for her to catch up which was about a minute or two.

"You are so cruel," she said, out of breath. 

When Jasmine got her breath back, we decided to go surfing. Jasmine gave me a few pointers to help me surf better.