Chapter 13

Hi Everyone... once again, sorry again about the super dooper slow updates...😅

Lucy's POV- Monday

It was Monday again, meaning that I had to go to school. 

I looked at the clock on my bedside table, it was 6:35.

Ding!

My phone dinged and I looked at it. It was Jasmine. Why is she up so early and messaging us? I wondered.

Jasmine was usually the one that was always late to school because she'd slept in to much.

She was always trying sleeping in for as long as she could without getting into trouble with her parents.

L,J,N,F

 Jaguar16: There's gonna be a new kid today!

Leopard18: how do u know this?

Jaguar16: well Jessica heard it from one of the boys on Friday, and she told Britney, and Britney told every girl in the popular group, and one of them was so excited and yelled out "THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW KID?!" In the middle of the shopping centre where I happened to be and yea.

Narwhal27: that was very long 

Fish09: no kidding

Leopard18: what's their name?

Jaguar16: Will

Fish09: it's funny how girls know everything about the new kid when there is a new kid.

Narwhal27: yea, it rlly is

Jaguar16:  :P

Fish09:  :P 

________________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine was right, there was a new kid. He had raven black hair that was perfectly gelled, sharp features and absolutely radiated arrogance.

The PGCG started surrounding him almost the second he walked through the door. Jasmine and I just rolled our eyes and went back to our conversation. 

It had just started to become a heated debate when we heard some footsteps behind us. We thought it was Nick or Felix but when we turned around we were surprised at the face we saw.

It was the new kid, Will.

"Hello." He said. It sounded like he had a British accent. 

"Hi." Me and Jasmine replied, uncertain on what he wanted with us. The PG were glaring at us as if it was our fault the new kid came to talk to us instead of them. 

"Would you lovely ladies care to show me around the school?" He asked.

"Ummm, I am sure the girls over there would like to." Jasmine pointed to the PG.

"But what about you two?" He was very persistent.

"We're busy sorry," I said, not particularly wanting to show him around. Especially since I had only just learnt my own way around.

"Maybe another time then." He said and he walked over the the PG who started showering him with compliments again. It looked like he enjoyed it a lot.

"Is that the kid you were messaging about?" Nick asked Jasmine as he and Felix joined us.

"Yeah." I replied.

"He seems to be one those people who seems snobby and bratty at the same time they aren't." Jasmine said.

"Ok?" Felix said, confused.

________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. 

Jasmine had a piece of scrunched up paper thrown at her during math by the PG so she retaliated and threw it back but since her aim is so terrible, she ended up hitting the teacher in the face, and was sent outside. 

Other then that it was just boring old school work. Nothing new.

I was very thankful when the three o'clock bell rang and I could leave this torturous place. 

"Bye!" I said to my friends before I quickly ran out to the bus before I missed it.

When I got home, I quickly finished the small amount of English homework I had been given and I put on some Netflix.

The show I was watching was actually pretty decent for a Netflix show. 

Then after dinner, I read about 5 or so chapters of my new book before I went to bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone, I am sorry the chapter was super short but I didn't really have any ideas for this chapter so yeah...

622 words