Chapter 12

Hi Everyone! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO SORRY for not updating for an eternity, I was just having A LOT of writers block AND procrastination...

So here is your long awaited update,

It was Sunday morning and I was eating pancakes for breakfast, once again, trying to get yesterday out of my head.

But my mind kept wandering back to the same question, what were the three glowing eyes?

Was it- suddenly I was jolted out of my thinking by a pancake with butter and jam on it thrown at me. It got the side of my face.

Max also received a pancake to the face, but unfortunately for him it hit him directly in the centre of the face.

Max immediately pulled it off his face and chucked it at Jasper. He has really good aim for someone that doesn't excel at sports.

I pulled the pancake off my face slowly and then threw it quickly back at Julian. It hit him square in the face.

"That'll teach you for next time!" I said, practically laughing at him.

They both stuck out their tongue and continued eating their remaining pancakes (🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞)

I continued eating mine, when I got a text. I looked at it.

L,J,N,F

Lucy= Leopard18

Jasmine=Jaguar16

Nick=Narwhal27

Felix=Fish09

Fish09: guys come to the library rn!

Leopard18: I am eating breakfast rn dude!!!!

Narwhal27: same!

Jauguar16: I swear to God, u live in the library. 

Leopard18: Ik! Who is in a library at 7:30???????

Fish09: I am right here u know!

Narwhal27: we know

Jaguar16: I will be there in ten *eye roll*

Leopard18: will be there when I am done. And I am not rushing.

Narwhal27: yea same.

Fish09: :)

Typical Felix.

Being in the library at 7:30 in the morning.

________________________________________________________________________________

When I was done eating my pancakes, and only had one more pancake thrown at me (which I immediately threw back at Jasper and hit him square in the face like I did with Julian) I went to find mum. 

"Hey mum!" I call, walking over to her in the kitchen. She was cooking quiche. 

"Yes Lucy?" She replies. 

"Can I go to the library to study with my friends?" I asked, bending the truth a little bit.

"Ok sure!" She agrees, grating some carrots.

"Ok thanks! Bye!" And I walked off.

"Make sure to be back by 10! I have a surprise for you!" She called after me.

"Ok!" I call back.

________________________________________________________________________________

When I got to the library, I saw Nick walking in to, so I ran to catch up to him.