Chapter 7

Hi everyone! Sorry if this PLAN isn't to good, as I didn't even know what the PLAN was while I was writing it........and I still don't😶.......... SO I AM JUST GONNA WING IT!😁

Today(Thursday), me and Jasmine were putting the plan into action.................

We were both kinda nervous at the same time we were really excited for PC, where the first phase of Jasmine's plan starts. The PACG will never know what's hit them. Or should I say, tipped on them. We just hoped that our PC teacher had taken the email seriously and listened to us........

The P's were with the CG in the hallway outside of PC, obviously spilling the latest gossip and whatever else they do. They gave us a few seconds out of their PRECIOUS gossiping and threw dirty looks at us. 

Typical populars.

DDDIIINNNGGG!!!

Then the bell rang. Jasmine and I both watched in anticipation as the PACG pushed everyone out of the way as they HAD to go into the classroom first. 

The populars were at the front of the group, and as the door opened and they walked through, sour milk poured onto their styled hair, on their perfectly makeuped face and all over their uniforms.

Jasmine and I had to contain our laughter so that the teacher wouldn't know that we were the culprits. Everyone else were smart enough to do the same thing. 

Even the CG were quietly laughing at them!

"JASMINE AND LUCY!" A girl called Britney (who is basically the leader of the P's), yelled at us. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

"Ummmmm, excuse me, Miss Drama Queen, but me and Lucy didn't do anything!" Jasmine snapped at Britney. 

"AS IF!"

By this time, the teacher, hearing all the commotion, had come out of the classroom, and all of the wannabes started trying to help the Populars. 

The teacher then proceeded to tell us to, wait inside the classroom, don't do anything stupid or murder yourself or anyone else, and that me and Jasmine had to come as well.

Damn it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Jasmine followed the group at the back. We both exchanged dread filled looks. 

The teacher took us all to the principals office, and explained to the secretary what had happened who explained it to the principal over the phone. 

Principal Dexter (who is totally not from KOTLC......)asked to see me and Jasmine first. 

We (well mainly Jasmine) managed to convince the principal that we had had nothing to do with it so he then he told us to go back to PC.

When we walked back into PC, everyone started cheering and congratulating us for that 'EPIC PRANK' (as they put it) and also for getting out of trouble. 

Even some of the CG that hadn't gotten any of the milk on them were cheering too! 

But, just wait until it's their turn.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next phase of our plan was in history, so that they would get in a TON of trouble by Mr Binns, our teacher.

We arrived early to history so that we could set up. When the PACG walked in, we had luckily just finished. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Britney yelled/asked us when she saw us 'messing' around the seats where they HAVE TO ALWAYS sit.