Chapter 6

Notice: If you read Chapter 1 before 1st of January 2021, then please go back and re-read it, as I have made some big changes to it. 

Also sorry if this sucks, I am not really in the mood at the moment, but I haven't published anything for ages so.......

Today was Tuesday which meant it was another school day. I had breakfast which was Weet-Bix, (rice bubbles are tons better), got dressed, brushed and braided my auburn coloured hair, and all of that stuff. And while I was doing all that, I got to listen to another argument about which hat was their's. Apparently one of the twins had ALREADY  lost their hat so now they are both fighting over who got the hat. Then Max accused me of stealing his precious pencils, when I didn't even touch them let alone even think about touching them!! Urgh, the siblings are the a absolute worst!

When mum parked on the car park at school, I saw Jasmine almost instantly. She was standing near the front gate, obviously looking around for me. She hadn't seen me yet so I decided to try and scare her. I snuck up behind her then said, 

"BOO!" and grabbed her shoulders. 

"Ahhhhh! I am soooo scared!" Jasmine said, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she turned around to face me. 

I made a face at her. She made a face back at me. 

"C'mon we better get to PC before the bell rings." I said grabbing her by her wrist and forcing her to walk forwards. 

"Dang it." She said in a fake, I-am-a-whiney-two-year-old voice. "your one of those people that has to be early to class."

"Yep, I most certainly am," I replied back with a huge grin.

________________________________________________________________________________

We got to PC (which is on the completely opposite side of the school!) just as the bell went. The PACG completely ignored us today. They didn't even throw us a glance, thank god as I do not want to put up with them today.

After that we had History. Jasmine and I ended up passing each other notes. At one point I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to stop myself from laughing at the note Jasmine had written(let's just say it wasn't appropriate at all). Mr Binns (yes a Harry Potter reference lol) is incredibly boring. I didn't even know that someone's voice could be that flat and emotionless 24/7.

Next we had English. English was great. Well until I finished the small amount of work we were set, and took a book, Keeper of the Lost Cities book 1, (It is an actually series, and it is my fav ever. You people should read it. Shannon Messenger is a great author!) out of my bag and started re-reading it.

After five or so minutes, a paper plane flew from the other side of the room and landed gently on my desk. Jasmine and I looked at each other with a curious expressions. We turned around and realised that it was the P's who had thrown it over here. They were looking at us, and they were motioning at us. I think they were saying, 'read it.'  

"Open it," Jasmine whispered to me. 

I opened it up with Jasmine looking over my shoulder, it read: