Obsessions Part 54

The next morning, you and Kirari woke up a little earlier. Both of you went out of your room to the kitchen.

"Good morning." you greeted Yumeko, who was already there, having coffee.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Yumeko smiled at you and ignored the other girl who was with you. She gave you a peck on the cheek which made Kirari's mood darken.

"Don't you do that ever again. You've got a lot of nerve to do that in front of me. Touch my fiance one more time and I will not hesitate to cut your life." Kirari threatened.

"You're so hostile. I'm still (Y/n)'s sister so I could kiss her whenever I want." Yumeko rebutted.

"You're not her real sister. Stop using that excuse whenever it's convenient for you."

"I'm not hearing anything." Yumeko covered her ears and hummed.

"Stop it, you two. It's too early for you to fight like that. I'll just go to the bathroom so please behave." you said and left the two.

You bumped into Mary on your way. She looked tired. Her hair was down and a bit messy too.

"Good morning, Mary."

"Morning." she said nonchalantly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I guess? I'll grab a bite, what do you want? I'll prepare breakfast for you too."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to."

"I want to. This is the only chance I'd get to at least do something for you." she said.

Mary had this intense stare directed at you. You blushed as you observed her expression. Her yellow orbs were locked on yours and her lips slightly agape. She patiently waited for your answer. You shook your head to free yourself from the trance caused by this blonde.

"It's fine! You don't have to!" you said then ran inside the comfort room.

"What's with her? I only want to cook for her." Mary sighed then walked back to the kitchen.

"Ah. Mary, you're back!" Yumeko beamed at her.

"Yeah." the blonde answered. She glanced at the other person who was sitting with Yumeko. She gazed at her back which was covered with Snowlike locks.

"Good morning, Mary-san." the girl greeted with her soft voice. She tucked her hair behind her ears as she gave her attention to the blonde.

Mary sat beside the white-haired girl and sighed.

"What's the matter, Mary-san? Did I exhaust you with our activity last night?"

Mary jumped in surprise and quickly hushed the other girl. Yumeko watched the two amusedly.

"Don't say that. Yumeko might get the wrong idea!" Mary exclaimed.

"Wrong idea? Why?"

"The way you phrase things isn't good. It could cause misunderstandings."

"Then how should I say we enjoyed each other's company? Would you like to share the events that transpired between us?"

"Nothing happened between us! Don't make it sound like we did..... stuff..." Mary said.

"Stuff? Care to elaborate? Because I wasn't able to understand what you mean. I might slip and say something I wasn't supposed to."

"I.... there's nothing... Just shut up... nothing happened between us. We only slept." Mary tried to explain.

"Nothing? Are you certain?" Below her white bangs, blue orbs shined as she glared at Mary.

"Okay, okay! Stop looking at me like that! We only cuddled! Nothing else! That's it." Mary exclaimed.

"That's boring." the white-haired girl said.

"Stop teasing her, Kirari." you spoke behind them.

"Huh?" Mary said with a dumbfounded expression. "You're Kirari!?"

"Way to ruin my fun, (Y/n)." Kirari said.

"You looked so cute when you're flustered, Mary." Yumeko finally spoke.

"Why is your hair down anyway, you two are very confusing."

"Sayaka isn't here to fix my hair. Plus, (Y/n) would know me no matter what. She also said I look good in anything. Right, (Y/n)?"

"Of course." You said. Kirari would be mad if you said no. Not like you would say no. She really is stunning.

All of you ate in silence until you heard footsteps. A still sleepy Ririka walked towards the kitchen, she rubbed her eyes and scanned everyone's faces. She smiled when she caught you in her sight.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." she said and trudged confidently towards you.

Her white hair slid down her shoulders as she leaned down. Her lips puckered and her head slowly moved towards you.

"W...wait.. Ririka!" you exclaimed.

A hand gently covered her mouth before it reached you and pulled her away. Ririka was surprised. A cup of coffee was shoved in front of her by her unhappy-looking twin.

"Wake up. Ri..ri..ka." Kirari said in a threatening tone.

"Oh." Ririka squealed. She blushed and looked around panicking. She ran to Mary and hid her face on the blonde's back.

"What an amusing sight to behold." Yumeko said then focused her gaze at Kirari. "We could all share (Y/n) like this and no one has to marry her. We can all be happy without someone being stingy."

"What's mine is only mine. Go find your own." Kirari said.

"Big sister found her actually. So she belongs to the Jabami."

"Stop treating her like a toy. (Y/n) has feelings. Let her choose me." Mary said.

You only sighed and decided to just let them be. Nothing could convince these girls to stop once they start arguing like this. You resumed eating your breakfast while everyone continued their squabble.

-----

Meanwhile. Sakura Miharutaki was visited by her fiance. They sat on her living room to discuss.

"Sakura, you do love me, right? That's why you accepted the engagement our parents pushed onto us." Aoi Mibuomi, her fiance, asked.

"Yes. Of course, I do. But I can't betray someone because of that. I can't give you confidential information."

"Come on. It's just us two here. I'm really just curious. I have no grudge against them so there's nothing to worry about." he said.

"I really can't-"

Aoi grabbed Sakura's chin to make her look at him. He squinted his eyes at her.

"Tell me or I won't marry you. We have to trust each other if we want our marriage to be a success. If you keep secrets like that to me, how can I trust you?"

"Aoi..."

"Look, Sakura... Let me give you a bit of advice. Wisely choose the side you'll be on. The one you're protecting now doesn't have the blood of Momobami running in her veins. The one who holds the real power, that's where you should go."

Aoi released the girl and he stood up to leave.

"I think I overstayed my welcome. I'll see you again tonight. Think it over." Aoi said and left.

----