Obsessions Part 37

"Where are we going now?" you asked.

Juraku took you for a ride on her own car. It is a red convertible. You can feel the wind on your faces as she drove.

"Our date is not over yet. We're going to visit a friend." she said and glanced at you. "That choker really looks good on you by the way."

"Yes, yes. Now please look at the road." you said.

She laughed at you and drove faster.

"Slow down! Are you allowed to drive? Do you even have license!?" you shouted.

"Of course. Money can buy you lots of things. Now stop blabbing and do some work yourself."

"What do you mean? Cars only need one person to drive them. What am I supposed to do? Cheer you on?"

"Yes. The person driving needs a driver too."

"What!?"

"Come here." she tapped at her lap. "Ride me."

"Wha- wha-..." you're face turned crimson.

She took a glance at you once more to give you a wink.

"The.. the road.."

"You're such a scaredy cat. Come here and I'll comfort you."

She used one hand to pull at you. But you didn't budge.

"It's fine. I have a seatbelt."

"You'll be safer here on my arms. Plus I swear Kirari won't know. Come on. This is just a one time thing. Enjoy it while it lasts."

"It is tempting...."

You stared at Juraku's figure. She was wearing a mini skirt showing her flawless thighs. She's got long legs alright and the way she drove looked sexy. She is indeed stunning.

"So smooth." you whispered. "They must be really soft."

"They are."

You were surprised. She heard you. She took your hand and put it on top of her lap. She then slowly moved it towards the inside of her skirt. You gulped.

"Do you like it? You can have everything you see and so much more. Just come here and ride me." she tried to tempt you once more.

"No thanks."

You pulled your hand away and looked ahead. But what you saw made your jaw drop. Juraku took you to a familiar place. She honked and the gates opened for her.

"Here we are." She said and parked the car. "Let's go."

"No... effing... way."

"Yes, way. Now get off. And don't forget your gift."

Juraku opened the door for you. You took your bag from the backseat and followed Juraku inside. The maids bowed at her. You two went inside.

"Kirari. Look at your toy."

Juraku said as soon as she saw the other girl. She pulled you towards her and snaked her hands on your waist to hug you.

"Doesn't she look cute? This appearance suit her better."

"(Y/n)." Kirari's eyes widened when she saw what you were wearing. "Remove that this instant."

"What the hell!?" Mary stood up from her seat to look at you. "You idiot! What have you done!?"

Runa and Midari can't stop themselves from laughing. Sayaka was shaking her head in disappointment.

"What's wrong everyone? Juraku only gave this to me as a souvenir." you said.

"You dumb dumb."

Mary walked towards you to remove the collar but Juraku stopped her.

"This day hasn't ended yet. (Y/n) is still mine. Are you perhaps breaking a deal?" Juraku was looking at Kirari as she said this.

"No, go away. Take her. But (Y/n). Please meet me the moment this day ended. I don't care how, but I want you here at midnight. I'll be preparing you to meet my parents. You need to be tied down for good."

Kirari walked away. Everyone else was silent until Ririka stood up to face you. She looked at you like you were the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

"You... are... despicable." she said then followed Kirari.

"Oof. Hahaha. That burns."

"Nyahaha. I don't want to be in (Y/n)'s place even for a second."

"That's it? That face wasn't satisfying to watch at all." Juraku said, then looked at Mary. "Ah. But this one should be enough."

Mary's eyes moved back and forth from you, to Juraku, and vice versa. Her jaws were clenched and her teeth were bared at you. Her cheeks were tinted red from anger.

"Mary." you called out.

Her eyes stopped to stare at you. Then she balled her fists to punch the air beside your head.

"Aaarrggghhh!!!" She shouted.

"I didn't do anything, Mary." you tried explaining. "I swear I-"

"Shut up!!!"

She stomped outside the house, not listening to you. Then Yumeko went to you.

"Yumeko, you'll believe me right?" you asked.

Yumeko locked eyes with you for a minute before shaking her head.

"I am disappointed (Y/n). I thought you learned. I am a bit angry and I'll need to think first if I should forgive you or not. You've crossed the line too many times." she then followed Mary outside with Suzui trailing behind.

You looked at the rest of the council. They avoided eye contact with you. Even Sayaka was speechless. You would have felt a little better if she was the one that lashed out at you. But seeing her silently clenching her fists, her lips pursed, and brows furrowed made your heart ache.

"Ah. I've had enough. Mary's facial expression is simply magnificent. And that scream is so full of agony. I've had my fill." Juraku said.

"What the hell...." you whispered.

You yourself was starting to feel the rising anger inside of you. You wanted to scream. You felt so hopeless now. Then suddenly Juraku pushed you lightly from the back.

"Go ahead. Find your fiancee and give her that gift. I'm going home." she said as she left.

"Dammit. Kirari!!!" you shouted and ran further inside the Momobami residence to look for her.

----

Warning... be careful of the following people..

poknat1991
esderesadist
zzYASUEzz
sakuraalily

they are the ones called "batang hamog" if you see them, hide your undies or they will snatch them. 😂😂😂😂

and also this... idk.. hahahah

 hahahah