Obsessions Part 81

Same old boring day... Since Sayaka had been picking you up almost everyday, you've been used to coming to school early. You traversed the halls, seeing only a few students around. The two of you went straight to the council room while having small talks on the way. You took this time to ask about Kirari's habits.

"But why would you ask me these? Aren't you two together? You should know more than me, President." Sayaka said.

"Yeah but, you were always beside her when she was gambling here at Hyakkaou, right? I was hoping you noticed even a little habit of hers. You know, something that would give me a clue about her plays."

"You want to find a hole in her matches? Why?"

"Uhm. Nothing. Nevermind."

"Her weaknesses... Hmm. I think there is one but it is very slight that it's hardly noticeable."

"Tell me."

Before answering, Sayaka opened the door of the council. She stepped inside, her eyes only focused on you. She waited for you to come in but you were frozen in place. Her brows furrowed at you then turned her head at where you were looking.

"Wha-What are you doing here!?"

Sayaka instinctively took out her taser and positioned herself protectively in front of you.

"My... what a welcome this is. I wasn't informed about violent students when I came here. Whatever did I do to deserve this kind of treatment?"

Someone was on your seat, wearing the Hyakkaou uniform for male students with the blazer opened up. With her androgynous features you would think she was a man, but you clearly recognized her. The woman brushed her hair back, her bangs nearly covering her right eye. Multiple streaks of golden locks go around her head.

'Is she God? Here to finally take me?' you shook your head, erasing the thought.

"Y/n... Jabami." she spoke once more. Her eyes squinted, adding emphasis on the last word.

"I'm not a Jabami."

"How impudent. The Jabami name is such an honorable name to have. But I guess it does not suit you, after all."

The woman stared at you with that fiery golden eyes of hers. It was kind of enticing yet frightening at the same time. She stood up and trudged towards you. All the while her sights not leaving yours. Her gloved hands rapidly went past Sayaka and grabbed your collar.

"Listen. I will make the rest of your school life hell." she said.

You held onto Sayaka's wrists, preventing the girl to attack. She was already grinding her teeth in anger at the other woman.

"We'll see about that." you said calmly. "Rei.... Batsubami."

The woman snickered and let go of you. She took one last look at you then left.

"Calm down, Sayaka."

"How can I!? Are you okay!?"

She immediately turned to fix your uniform. You smiled at her caring demeanor.

"I'm fine. The truth is..."

You felt your body began to tremble. You covered your mouth as laughter escaped from them.

"President?"

"I am... getting too excited, Sayaka. No more boring days. We will have so much fun from now on." you said.

You settled on your seat, laughing manically. Sayaka sent you a worried look but didn't dare say anything else.

"What's with her?" Tsumugi asked when she arrived.

"What the heck." It was Mary this time. She arrived with Yumeko followed by the others.

"Y/n has gone insane." Yumeko said.

"That, coming from you? Tsk. It must be your influence."

Yumeko only giggled, brushing off Mary's remarks.

"That wasn't a compliment." Mary whispered.

"All that gambling must have gone through her little skull." Midari grumbled as she went to her seat.

"Who's that guy I bumped on the way? He kind of looks familiar." Suzui asked.

"Guy? You mean that good-looking one?" It was Itsuki.

"Yeah."

The noise of footsteps coming from outside silenced everyone. Then the door burst open, revealing the council idol.

"Y/n. Step up your game!" Yumemi said as she ran inside. "The new guy is on his way to steal the hearts of every girl on campus! Look at them scream in delight as he pass by."

"I didn't notice anyone." Yumeko said. "The only good-looking one here I see is Y/N."

Mary and Sayaka nodded in agreement while Tsumugi gagged in disgust at that comment.

"Settle down guys... Didnt you recognize her? She's that butler from the family, Rei." you said.

"That was Rei?"

"Uh huh. Did you see how confident she is, Sayaka? I'm going to crush that spirit of hers. I'm going to make her kneel in front of me, begging for mercy. I'll take everything from her and destroy her."

With every word that comes out of your mouth, your expression slowly changes. Your crazed smile grew wider. Your eyes almost seemed like shining. You gripped the edge of the table firmly, your knuckles getting pale from the force.

Everyone was now watching you worriedly, except Tsumugi. She sighed indifferently and threw her pen towards you, hitting you on the forehead.

"Calm yourself crazy bastard." she said.

"Eh?"

You touched the painful part and glanced at the kid. Your shocked expression slowly came back to normal and you smiled at her.

"Right. Forgive me. So, what's our agenda for today, Mugi?"

With that, everything went back to the way it usually is......... or has it?

🃏🃏🃏🃏

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course."

"But... this would cause a lot of ruckus."

"I don't care. Its not fun anymore. I'm tired of it. So I want it gone. Plus... it would be such a huge blast. I can't wait to see the surprise in her face when everything finally unfolds in front of her."

The tip of the woman's tongue brushed the top her own blue tinted lips as if she tasted something delicious. Then she smiled.

"What would you do now... Y/n."

👄👄👄👄👄👄

(●´⌓'●)