Sayaka Igarashi

You came to school early. You walked towards your classroom.

"Yo! President (Y/n) urk-"

A loud sound interrupted the voice. You looked behind you but no one was there.

"Huh. Weird." you kept on walking.

On an empty classroom, Jun Kiwatari was sprawled out. His nose was bleeding. Sayaka stood there with him.

"Don't mess with (Y/n) again." she said angrily.

"I'm just going to greet her good morning. I'm a changed man now. I don't bully." he cried.

"Hmp." Sayaka peeked at the door and went out to follow you. She walked a bit far behind you silently.

Some girls that were chatting in the hallway greeted you. You smiled and waved at them but they suddenly turned away.

"Hm?" you were confused but continued walking anyway.

Behind you, Sayaka was glaring at the girls. She made a gesture with her fingers that signalled, she would be watching them. She followed you again until you stopped walking.

"Good morning!" you greeted but no one was there. Then you turned around and smiled at Sayaka. She instantly blushed.

"Please don't faint on me this time. I won't get close to you. We can talk like this." you said.

"Uhm. What do we need to talk about?" she asked.

"I want to know why you keep on following me."

"Because.... the president.'

"Is that all? That's very disappointing." you turned and walked away.

"Huh? What.. does she mean by that?" Sayaka whispered.

-----

"Pres. Your girlfriend's outside again." your classmate whispered at you.

"You could just call me (Y/n) just like before." you smiled. "But my girlfriend.. who was it?"

"Oh my, did you suddenly get lots of girlfriend that you can't remember them all?" the girl giggled. "Maybe I could apply too?"

"Ahaha. Don't kid around like that. I'm going to get in trouble."

"Anyway, it's miss secretary that's outside."

"Okay. Thanks."

You stood up and went out. Sayaka was leaning at the wall beside the door, playing with her feet. She haven't noticed you yet.

"Hi." you said.

She was surprised to see you. You smiled at her but she ran away.

"Ahh. That girl." you shook your head and went back inside.

-----

You walked around school. Sayaka was following you again. You noticed her but acted like you didn't. You went up the stairs and she followed you. You reached your floor but you went higher. Sayaka was confused but still came after you. You climbed and climbed until you reached the rooftop.

"What is she going to do there?" Sayaka whispered to herself. "No way. I watched in anime that the rooftop is where the bullies beat up the main character. That can't be-"

Sayaka ran up but no one was there. She looked around but she can't see you. Suddenly the door closed.

"Wha-" she turned around and saw you.

"Hi." you greeted.

"What... what is the meaning of this?" she asked a bit annoyed.

"That's what I wanted to know too. I should be the one asking you that. Why are you always following me? It shouldn't be me you're guarding. Isn't Kirari the one who hired you? So why are you always beating up guys for me?" you asked.

"I..... It's nothing." Sayaka looked around for an escape route.

You leaned on the door and smiled.

"You can't run from me now. Unless you want to jump from here?"

"I have already done that at the President's tower. Who said I can't do it again?" She turned around and ran towards the edge of the rooftop.

"Hold on!" you panicked.

You ran after her. She started to climb the barricade. You grabbed her foot and pulled her down. She slipped and fell on you. You hugged her waist to stop her from escaping again.

"Let go of me! I can't-" her eyes are starting to spin again!

"Hold on. Please don't faint. Please don't faint. Please don't faint." you chanted. "I still have to tell you that I'm kind of liking you!"

Sayaka suddenly stopped struggling.

"Uhm. Are you still awake?" you asked.

She looked up at you with a fully red face.

"I think.. I do too." she managed to say before collapsing.

-----

You searched for Sayaka's address and you took her home. Her parents welcomed you happily and pointed where her room is.

"Wow. You're parents are too kind to let a stranger in." you said as you entered her room. You put her down on the bed and decided to look around.

Her room is neat and simple. You opened the drawer in her study table.

"More paperworks? You really do your job seriously" you said. "Hmm."

You looked around some more until you get to her wardrobe.

"Isn't this invasion of privacy? But I'm so curious. How many of those does she have?"

You slowly opened the cabinet.

"Hmm. Normal clothings. Nothing fishy. Ah. What's this?" You found a box. It says your name as a lable on the lid. You looked back at Sayaka to make sure she's still sleeping.

"Wonder what's in here." You opened the box slowly. "Wha-"

Pictures of you from different angles was inside the box. It looked like all of them was shot from a hiding spot. Underneath the photos was something you didn't expect you'd see again. You took it out and spread it in front of you.

"What.... are you doing?"

You slowly turned your head. An angry Sayaka was staring down at you.

"Isn't this the same one you wore when you kicked that bully?" you smiled at her.

She grabbed the underwear and gave you a headbutt. You felt dizzy and lost consciousness.

-----

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." you were talking to Sayaka at the council room.

"Don't think too much." she said while massaging your temples.

"Okay. If my lovely Sayaka says so." You smiled at her. "I can't believe you accepted my confession."

"Uhm. Yes."

You reached up and pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes widened, then she pulled away. She looked around to make sure no one was there .

"Hm? It feels like this happened before." you wondered. "I think I'm becoming too forgetful these days."

-----

Still not gonna saaaaaay......

Sayaka please tell me you wouldn't be like this hahahahaha

legend knows