Obsessions Part 22

The Representatives of each family from the Momobami clan gathered in one room.

"Guys. I've been thinking about this since I saw this girl. I took a photo of her. Look." Yumi Totobami showed her phone to everyone.

"Who's that?" Erimi asked.

"You might not recognize her Erimi. But us that saw and had contact with her before would." Terano spoke.

"Let me see that." Miyo grabbed the phone and her eyes widened at what she saw. "This can't be right."

"Who is that. Why can't I recognize her." Miri asked.

"If that really is the girl, I should move quickly and dispose of her before Kirari gets to her." Miroslava said.

"Didn't you see, in the cafeteria, they we're eating together. Kirari and that girl. I saw them. Kirari is way ahead of us." Nozomi said.

"We don't eat in the cafeteria." Rin spoke. "But if that was the case, what is Kirari planning?"

"Don't tell me she would make her the head of the family. As she tried to do before." Terano wondered.

"She can't. She's not part of the family." Miyo spoke.

"No. But Yumeko is here too. And she's been defeating us in gambling."

"The adoption. She was adopted by the Jabami. If the papers are signed, she could use that right?"

"Are they working together? Is this all just a big trap for us? What's happening?"

"What do we do then Terano?" Yumi asked.

"I'll think of something."

-----

Kirari took your hand in hers. she looked at you with a serious face.

"(Y/n). I have taught you a lot about gambling. Do you think you're ready?" she asked.

"Ready for what?" you asked.

"Do you think you could defeat me now? Can you take me on? Are you strong enough not to be devoured?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

The door suddenly opened and Ririka entered the council room.

"Nothing." Kirari caressed your face and smiled at you. "You can leave now. Ririka and I have something very important to discuss."

"Okay." you stood up and left.

Kirari looked at Ririka. The latter sat on her chair.

"Do you remember the kid I used to play with when we were little?" Kirari asked. "That kid that dad supposedly killed because you can't shut your mouth."

Ririka was silent.

"Do you still feel guilty? I wish you do. Because I want you to feel a little more guilty."

"...."

"Don't you remember her face? Oh how could you, right? She never played with you. How sad."

"...."

"But what if I tell you she's alive? And she's here in this school."

Ririka's fists clenched.

"Did that catch your attention? Yes, she's here and you tried destroy her life for the second time. You tried to sell her out. I'm telling you this so you would feel the guilt once more."

"(Y/n)?" Ririka whispered.

"Yes. They're the same (Y/n)."

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"I already told you. Because I want you to feel guilty and stay away from her. Stop targeting her. She's mine and not Mary's."

"I didn't know. If you told me earlier I wouldn't do that." Ririka defended.

"If I told you, you'd try to pretend to be me. You'll take her from me."

"That's not true! I.. only want to be close to her too. I only want her to notice me too. I want to be her friend."

"Your feelings are fake. Just like your whole being. You're nothing but a shadow of me. You want to take what's mine. You're jealous she chose me and not you. That's why you snitched on me. And because of that, (Y/n) almost died."

"Kirari?" the door opened and you went in. A shocked expression covering your face.

Kirari stood up in surprise.

"(Y/n). I thought I told you to leave?" she asked.

"I.... I was curious. I want to know what was so important I had to leave. What were you saying? Will you please explain everything to me? I've been confused and my head hurt a lot. I've always felt like I'm missing part of my life. And now.... Is it me you're talking about?"

"(Y/n). Forgive me." Kirari walked towards you.

She tried to hold your hand but you slapped it away.

"Tell me everything first! Yumeko... she was acting weird before... does she also know who I am?"

"(Y/n) calm down." Kirari cooed.

"No! I can't just calm down! Have you been playing me this whole time!? What is this? Some kind of bet? Are you all betting for my life? Do I have no say in any of this!? This is my life! I want to know everything! I want to know!"

Ririka pushed Kirari away and looked at you.

"I'll tell you everything. All you have to do is run." she said.

She then dragged you outside. You we're so confused, you let her take you with her.

"Why do we have to run?" you asked.

"Because I want to talk to you first. I want to apologize and make it up to you. For all that I've done. I want to make things right this time. Please give me a chance because Kirari won't let me. I want to... redeem myself."

"Okay. Let's talk. I want to apologize to you too. I guess, I've played you too in some way. We all have done each other wrong. I think it's time to correct things."

-----

"Ririka! You're not going to make her disappear from my life again. I will not let you." Kirari ran to look for you. "Where did you take her? Give her back! I'll give up everything I have. Just don't take her away from me. Please. I don't ever want to be away from her again. I can't take it. I..... love her."

Kirari stood there, looking around. She doesn't know where to go. She cried like a lost child. All her confidence disappeared. She felt so helpless.

Someone peeked behind a nearby building. A smirk appeared in it's mouth and the person left with a satisfied grin.

-----

Is it really time? hmmmmmmm

Y'all know the answer to this

Y'all know the answer to this.. we're gonna die happy (╥╯﹏╰╥)

(but the real question here: who you gonna choose to be with)

(credits goes to the rightful ownah)