𝓐 ℱ𝓪𝓷

{2nd Letter}

Dear Ge,

Are you well? I haven't seen your pictures on any social media platform. No one is aware of your whereabouts but I do. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. That way this is a secret between you and me.

Ge, you are not aware of this but the first time we met and you smiled at me, my young heart beat erratically just for you. Never before has any being ever enticed me as you have. I am completely bewitched. That one single moment from a fan I became your admirer.

This Di admires you a lot, Ge. If ever I have an opportunity to show you my love, then for every word from my heart is a prayer for your well-being.

It pains me to witness such toxicity. At times I wish to tear those dic*heads. Not sorry for such fowl language, they deserve much more, Ge. They made you cry, made you doubt your worth, made you fall into a shell that you are not accustomed to.

Ge, can I make a request?

There are countless fans out there who belive in you. One such fan is me. Can I hope to see one picture of you? Just one will do. I won't be greedy. Not sure about in my next letter but just this once, an alluring smile for all of us?

I have hatched out a plan Ge. I have laid down the path to bring you back.

They say 'One must cherish a journey and not care about the destination.'

Ge, cherish the journey with me as your shadow for in the end we'll meet again. You're always in my mind.

Love,
Di.

When you sleep at night
Let my words be your lullaby
Dream of serenity
You're my serendipity.

When you sleep at nightLet my words be your lullabyDream of serenityYou're my serendipity

[Present Day]

Who are you?

Before I could open his third letter my phone rings and Li Jie's name flashes against the screen.

"Jie?"

"How have you been Xian?" Her voice is soft and it comforts my heart to know she's there for me.

"Can do better Jie, though I did learn to make amazing apple pies." Expecting her to laugh I wait to hear her soothing voice but instead there was silence at the other end. "Jie?" I call out wondering if she could still hear me.

"This is not the life you were meant to lead Xian. You're born for much greater life." Sighing at her words, this time it was my turn to be quiet.

"Xian, another endorsement has approached us. They are impressed with your fan base. Even though the toxicity still exists, no one in the industry has seen such an impressive fan base. People love you Xian. Please come back."